Vapor vs Supreme Stick

CoutseysCorner92

Jul 19, 2010
So I'm not sure if there is a thread already about this but I was just wondering what the pros/cons are for the Bauer Supreme TotalOne and the Vapor X:60 sticks.

And also, I have been using a P88 curve and am thinking about changing to the P92. I like the P88 but I just feel like I might like the P92 even more. Any advantages/disadvantages for these two curves?

Thanks a lot guys

AIREAYE

Jun 7, 2009
Supreme's mid-kick while Vapor is generally low-kick. Other than that, it's mostly personal preference regarding feel.

The P92 is a very popular pattern, yet whenever I've seen people use it/I use it, passes and shots always flutter; something I dislike a lot. You're supposed to be able to shoot higher with the P92, but that's more dependant on good technique.

Samuel Culper III

Mr. Woodhull...
Jan 15, 2007
Texas
Blade pattern is really just about personal comfort and preference. P92 is supposed to be good for lifting the puck quickly and a lot of control on the puck handles with the toe, but conversely, I find it's not a great blade for slappers, isn't great for getting a nice even saucer pass and hinders your backhander a little. I like a more "well rounded" curve myself, but I have a couple of P92s.

I pretty much have only used Supreme sticks for the past few years now. They just have the best feel of any stick in the world, IMO. Unfortunately, the bulk of my shots are wrist/snap shots, which could benefit from a lower kick point, like in the X:60, but with a 77 flex on the One95, and the fact that I like to let a slapper go every once in a while, I make due with the mid kick. The only disadvantage is that I don't necessarily get 100% optimal load on my wrister, if you believe the marketing hype from Bauer, but I can live with it for a more well rounded stick with such a good feel for the puck. Honestly, there's just no stick out there that feels better in my hands, or which I feel the puck more with, than with the One95 and One100. Haven't tried a TotalOne.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->