Vanek

Status
Not open for further replies.

TML

Dec 13, 2003
Hamilton
Hey guys... do you think Buffalo's Vanek will crack the Sabres lineup next year? If he will, will he produce?

I'm in a fantasy hockey pool, and I'm making a list of players who may be sleeper picks for next season, that's why I'm posting this.

Thanks! :banana:

-LOC

Fan.At

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2002
HFNHL Preds
LowOnCreativity said:
Hey guys... do you think Buffalo's Vanek will crack the Sabres lineup next year? If he will, will he produce?

I'm in a fantasy hockey pool, and I'm making a list of players who may be sleeper picks for next season, that's why I'm posting this.

Thanks! :banana:

-LOC
A good indicator could be if he is able to make Team Austria for the World Championships. If he fails, I doubt he will do it in Buffalo...

firstroundbust

lacks explosiveness
Mar 3, 2004
Parts Unknown
he needs to shore up his d-game big time

floating around center ice while the other team is in your defensive zone isn't whoa

its almost like he plays when he wants to

MillerTime

Apr 27, 2003
Halifax
DeuceUNO said:
he needs to shore up his d-game big time

floating around center ice while the other team is in your defensive zone isn't whoa

its almost like he plays when he wants to

its college...he's not going to play like that when he gets up to Buffalo...people thought Heatly looked lazy when playing in the ncaa...maybe the kid just needs a new challenge

X-SHARKIE

I agree....watching Dany Heatley in his sophmore year was hard...You know he could just rip the game open for the Badgers yet he only did 1 out of 5 nights.

Vanek isn't going to do him self any good going back to College for a year of hockey. Sabres should sign him and at the least put him in the AHL to work on his defensive game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad