Pre-Game Talk: Vancouver vs Habs, Friday night 19h00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gravity

Generational Poster
Feb 27, 2017
In a Barred Spiral
There are certain games I miss, like Boston, tampa, and Philly. But there are just so many vanilla franchises in the states that I dont miss. I barely find myself looking into the american teams now.

I was more upset when the habs were limited to playing the western Canadian teams once a season.
I'd rather the schedule be more varied if there's a Canadian division. We just played Van twice last week, time to switch it up for a bit.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
I mean there is no fans , home or not seems pretty useless. Clearly having the last changes doesnt change anything in the last 2 years since we had better records away lol.

Last change has played a part in why we’ve sucked at home. It’s clear we’ve been out coached.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
It is apparent to me that even with all of the off season activity by Bergevin the Habs are still mediocre.

Reactions: BLONG7

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
It is apparent to me that even with all of the off season activity by Bergevin the Habs are still mediocre.
But that's just the thing, they're not. They've shown us they can play with the Big Boys, when everyone is working. What's troubling is their bad habit of turning into a mediocre team with lackadaisical play and suspect goaltending. Every year it's the same old same old. Just like Ducharme is the same as Clod is the same as Michou is the same as...need I go on? :laugh:

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
Hopefully the Habs win Friday because Saturday is reverse retro jersey day and all of you superstitious fans know what that means.
giphy.gif

Reactions: Skip Bayless

Holystik

Nov 17, 2018
Mars
Dude wtf!!! Lmfao... Can't stop laughing, caught me offguard big time there :thumbsup:... Omg you're gonna kill me i haven't laughed so hard in a while
Did you see how shovel man even does a little arm raise celly after the goal lol.

Reactions: Gyfu
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->