OT: Vancouver Titans | Overwatch ESports League

Rowlet

Oct 13, 2018
just so everyone knows, Overwatch is Free to Play on all platforms this week, so if you were considering playing at any point, now you can get in without the initial $60 investment

Rowlet

Oct 13, 2018
game will probably start early just a heads up

edit game is starting in like 2 mins

Rowlet

Oct 13, 2018
love seeing the whole team chase down Note with Bumper just jumps around waving hello at him

Rowlet

Oct 13, 2018
NYXL just lost to a bottom 5 team in the league, Titans are the last regular season undefeated team

with their 3-0 playoff record, they have 14 wins in a row, one more should tie the all time record in Overwatch league of 15 in a row.

Reactions: Indiana

clunk

Dec 10, 2015
I'm gonna..
NYXL just lost to a bottom 5 team in the league, Titans are the last regular season undefeated team

with their 3-0 playoff record, they have 14 wins in a row, one more should tie the all time record in Overwatch league of 15 in a row.
Titans are no doubt the best team in the league, hands down. I honestly couldn't even picture them losing to a bottom 5 team, much less losing at all right now. Just so dominant.

Rowlet

Oct 13, 2018
Titans are no doubt the best team in the league, hands down. I honestly couldn't even picture them losing to a bottom 5 team, much less losing at all right now. Just so dominant.

the Reign just lost to a team with no wins last week, then barely beat a team that was 1-12, then defeated an undefeated team in the regular season

Rowlet

Oct 13, 2018
Sorry, I'm like two or three weeks late here, but how the hell did SMS break his thumb?

unknown information as of now, its better though, he spent the first week of the season benched and only played 3 maps for every otuer match so far

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->