OT: Vancouver Titans | Overwatch ESports League

Rowlet

Sponsor
Oct 13, 2018
and there's Rapel. He's so good, he could be a star flex-support on another team.

Rowlet

Sponsor
Oct 13, 2018
FahnS3H.jpg

Like for happy Easter but only if you reply "Thanks Bunnper"

Also, here's the full match for those of you who missed it

Reactions: Indiana

Rowlet

Sponsor
Oct 13, 2018
Also, when are they going to do a Titans-Canucks collab video? Bring in Horvat, Boeser, Pettersson, Stecher, Quinn etc and just have the guys teach them Overwatch lol, and then have the Titans learning how to skate+play hockey from the Canucks. That would be great.

I'd love to see a Canucks 6 stack of the kids. Get Petey, Virts, Bo, Boeser, QuHu, whoever else. Get Harsha and PaJion in to coach them, while Green and co teach Bumper, Haksal, Twilight and friends how to skate and puckhandle.

Reactions: clunk

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
Also, when are they going to do a Titans-Canucks collab video? Bring in Horvat, Boeser, Pettersson, Stecher, Quinn etc and just have the guys teach them Overwatch lol, and then have the Titans learning how to skate+play hockey from the Canucks. That would be great.

That would depend on the ice skills of the Titans, watching nerds fumble the puck and fall on their asses would generate the wrong kind of memes. Nucks kids playing video games could work.

Frankie Blueberries

Allergic to draft picks
Jan 27, 2016
I'd love to see a Canucks 6 stack of the kids. Get Petey, Virts, Bo, Boeser, QuHu, whoever else. Get Harsha and PaJion in to coach them, while Green and co teach Bumper, Haksal, Twilight and friends how to skate and puckhandle.

Ehhh I don't know if the guy that clearly was happy delivering the news of the team banning Fortnite/video games on the road would be the best for this.

Rowlet

Sponsor
Oct 13, 2018
@Rowlet
What do you think of the 3-3 with twilight on Zen vs Ana?

I think they have had more success on the Zen but honestly with their focus fire already being so good I think that Ana might honestly fit their style more. Twilight was able to save Bumper so many times with nano/grenade, and Nano allows Bumper to capitalize better on shatters. Basically it enables Bumper to play even more like Bumper which fits the team more. The issue I see is the obvious survivability in gravs/shatters but I’m wondering if that could be avoided with better positioning.

It was just something I was wondering about through the Dallas game and would love your thoughts on it.

I submitted my Ana/Zen thing but it went differently than I expected it to going into it, the Florida Mayhem had a really poor showing with Ana so I talked a bit about Vancouver's use of Ana, with some video proof of the situations where the Titans use Ana.

A Game of Throws: Pride, Greed, and Goats — Ready Set Pwn

Reactions: Indiana and Pip

Rowlet

Sponsor
Oct 13, 2018

So we can build our own game modes now. Some of the ideas I've seen include GMOD's Prop Hunt and TTT, an Overwatch Battle Royale, building your own MOBA on the Control maps.

This is exactly how the MOBA genre started.

Seatoo

Never Stop Poasting
Oct 19, 2012
Okanagan
Someone needs to make a Titans/OWL podcast and call it the Platcast (twitch chat = plat chat) and get Botchford and Paterson on it one day

Rowlet

Sponsor
Oct 13, 2018
Someone needs to make a Titans/OWL podcast and call it the Platcast (twitch chat = plat chat) and get Botchford and Paterson on it one day

if you are interested in a Titans podcast, the blog I was picked up to right for does a weekly episode. You can catch the episodes here

Listen — Ready Set Pwn

Rowlet

Sponsor
Oct 13, 2018

Overwatch World Cup is announced, who, among our boys, gets to play for team SK?

Rowlet

Sponsor
Oct 13, 2018
Canada's team will most likely remain the same as last year, right?

if the meta is still GOATS we might see a small change up in roster but honestly Canada doesnt have a ton of quality player depth.

It will most likely be the same 7 of xQc, Note, Mangachu, Agilities, SureFour, Bani, and Crimzo, they're just going to have to practice... a lot. Agilities is a below average Brig and I dont know if anyone above can play Zarya

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad