OT: Vancouver Titans | Overwatch ESports League

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
@Rowlet
What do you think of the 3-3 with twilight on Zen vs Ana?

I think they have had more success on the Zen but honestly with their focus fire already being so good I think that Ana might honestly fit their style more. Twilight was able to save Bumper so many times with nano/grenade, and Nano allows Bumper to capitalize better on shatters. Basically it enables Bumper to play even more like Bumper which fits the team more. The issue I see is the obvious survivability in gravs/shatters but I’m wondering if that could be avoided with better positioning.

It was just something I was wondering about through the Dallas game and would love your thoughts on it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Indiana

Rowlet

Oct 13, 2018
@Rowlet You do know that you’re the single reason why I am invested in this team, and league.

Francesco should hire you

Yea, I had no idea about any of this stuff until Rowlet made this thread.

Thanks guys, that means a lot. I went from player to casual viewer to watching lots cuz Vancouver's lineup was going to be ridiculous cuz Luminosity is smart to casual blogger to writing for a blog/podcast team that is recognized by the team, so who knows what happens in the future.

@Rowlet
What do you think of the 3-3 with twilight on Zen vs Ana?

I think they have had more success on the Zen but honestly with their focus fire already being so good I think that Ana might honestly fit their style more. Twilight was able to save Bumper so many times with nana/grenade, and also with Nano allow Bumper to capitalize better on shatters. Basically it enables Bumper to play even more like Bumper which fits the team more. The issue I see is the obvious survivability in gravs/shatters but I’m wondering if that could be avoided with better positioning.

It was just something I was wondering about through the Dallas game and would love your thoughts on it.

Head to head, Zenyatta is better than Ana but the reason we see Ana is because, with some exceptions, Zen is better as an attacker while Ana is better as a defender. This is something I've taken note of and already have lots of examples of when the Titans use Zen and when they use Ana so expect a detailed blog post about it sometime in the next week.

Last edited:
Reactions: Indiana and Hansen

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
Sounds good. Yeah I understand that Ana definitely works better on defense and each map can cater to each hero.

Rowlet

Oct 13, 2018
Sounds good. Yeah I understand that Ana definitely works better on defense and each map can cater to each hero.

Yeah, when you attack the team is huddled together so you're particularly susceptible to grav, so you want Zen. When you're defending, the team is a lot more spread out so Ana is better because nade is busted.

With the exception of Sombra, then Ana is great because it's usually the Zarya player who plays Sombra anyways so you don't have to worry about grav and the extra projectile abilities makes defense matrix harder to use because it has to be up for grav, fire strike, sleep dart and biotic grenade

Reactions: Pip

Rowlet

Oct 13, 2018
Blase just got deleted from life, Boston looks outclassed but playing against 3DPS still always makes me nervous

Reactions: WTG

Rowlet

Oct 13, 2018
time to see how 3DPS works on Paris, this is what Outlaws were villified for not doing

Rowlet

Oct 13, 2018
the match is over, the Titans are 5-0 on King's Row, Boston is 0-3 on KR, I'd be surprised if they put up a fight

Rowlet

Oct 13, 2018
Slime bouncing Fusions out of the way for Bumper to shatter the entire backline, huge play

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Is bumper not the best player on earth?
He is absolutely ridiculous

Rowlet

Oct 13, 2018
easy win, Titans 6-0 on King's Row, Uprising is now 0-5

Titans now tied for longest win streak in league history at 15 regular season games in a row

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->