Eklund Rumor: Vancouver talking to MTL,BUF,NYR

settinguptheplay

Classless Canuck Fan
Apr 3, 2008
Virtanen has not been playing despite being pretty good this year. Rumours of attitude issues. Coincidence?

Maybe is not about a dman at all.

Maybe a package like Hutton/Gud and Virts. As an example.

Or it is nonsense.

Or something else.

The usual suspects.

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog/Eklu...treal-Buffalo-and-NYR-Are-they-Buyers/1/88936
According to Eklund Van has been talking to these three teams, and he has heard Hutton as a D to be moved.

Personally the only forwards I could see JB target from either club would be

MTL- Galchenyuk
NYR- JT Miller or Chris Krieder
BUF- Kane(w/ extension) or Reinhart

IDK what those kind of deals could possibly look like.
Hutton as the main piece doesn’t get any of those guys except maybe Kane but he needs a + to him. He’s an ok dman imo, I was never a fan. (I don’t know how he’s been doing this year I’ve watched 2 Vancity games this year so far) Rangers easily pass on Hutton(+) for JTM or CK

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
Why do the Rangers trade for Hutton? So Brendan Smith can share chicken fingers with someone in the luxury suite?

If the Rangers are going to trade with Vancouver, Brandon Sutter would make more sense.
Pls no

Vancouver Canucks

Feb 8, 2015
Lol..JB has a history of signing aging vets. Why all of a sudden is he targeting high end young players? And what is he giving up to get them? How or why is Kane agreeing to a sign and trade? So many issues with this post.

If JB is smart, he is shopping vets on Vancouver for picks and prospects.

It's Eklund.

Morgs

#16 #34 #44 #88 #91
Jul 12, 2015
London, ON
The Rangers are not trading Kreider.

He's part of one of the top 3 best lines in the NHL right now.

How are you basing that? Out of the 33 lines who've played 100 minutes 5v5 together, they're:

CF% - 17th
xGF% - 16th
GF% - 33rd
PDO - 90.9

I mean, they're awesome and unlucky, but Top-3? Come on.

Maitz

Aug 3, 2006
Montreal
People need to stop trading Galchenyuk, he is going nowhere. With the way he plays actually he is one of the best forward of the team. He is getting back on track.

Reactions: torirose1998

ZiGOODejad

intangibles
Nov 30, 2013
How are you basing that? Out of the 33 lines who've played 100 minutes 5v5 together, they're:

CF% - 17th
xGF% - 16th
GF% - 33rd
PDO - 90.9

I mean, they're awesome and unlucky, but Top-3? Come on.
I won't say top three but they've certainly been on a tear lately. Zbad really showing he was worth trading brass and giving him the 1c.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad