Vancouver Sports Media

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cupless44

Jun 25, 2014
what ego? because he has opinions? he says all the time about how he has anxiety, and gets nervous for stuff. that isn't someone with an ego problem.

This is someone in the Vancouver media who tells it like it is and calls out the Canucks for poor management instead of schills like McIntyre and the homers at Sportsnet who lob nothing but softballs at an organization that really should be held to the fire.

His Athletties are easily the most entertaining regular piece written on the Canucks.

Hemty

"Magni Consili Angelus"
Jan 14, 2015
Riga
soundcloud.com
what ego? because he has opinions? he says all the time about how he has anxiety, and gets nervous for stuff. that isn't someone with an ego problem.
Lol. It mainly comes from the podcast "Pat-cast". He and Paterson can't stop talking bout themselves (the stuff they did on travel and whatever), recently its been reeled in, THATS what i meant when i said ego.

Reactions: m9

Jay Cee

P4G
May 8, 2007
Halifax

Hey man, nice to meet you.

You have a truly unique story here on Hfboards. You have posted 31 times since your signup in 2011, the majority of which is about Vancouver media. That is really interesting...

Reactions: Jyrki21

Kassattack

Low expectations
Sep 13, 2014
Victoria
Surprised they would cut Pratt even though he dominated ratings in the morning. Maybe because he had the most pay as a host? He did have the most seniority at the station so that could make sense.

I wonder if they'll make Halford and Brough the new morning show?

Reactions: F A N

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Sounds like the current plan is:
Halford/Brough 6-10
Moj/Taylor 10-2
Sekeres/Price 2-6

Good riddance to Pratt. I think Dave Tomlinson will catch on somewhere..

Reactions: Ghetty Green

member 290103

Sounds like the current plan is:
Halford/Brough 6-10
Moj/Taylor 10-2
Sekeres/Price 2-6

Good riddance to Pratt. I think Dave Tomlinson will catch on somewhere..

Would love to see them tell Donny and the Moj to quit with the garbage segments and talk sports. Keep their producer off the radio too...his function of the dumb guy that Donny and Moj mock is lame.

hellstick

Nov 2, 2006
Abbotsford
Halford and Brough for my morning commute is awesome. I can sometimes catch bits and pieces of their show during the day, but this puts 1040 back in play for me. No love for Pratt, his shtick was frankly annoying and I loved hearing Botch call him out.

Reactions: Canucks5551 and m9

member 290103

Really surprised Pratt was cut. There has to be more to this behind the scenes because love him or hate him he definitely had his following of listeners.

Really though? I mean, the guy never had anything interesting to say? He never seemed like a guy that formed his own opinions to me. He was always a follower who would take the opinions of people he man crushed on and then pretend to be passionate about them. He was so over dramatic too......"Make no mistake!" "How good is that!"

Pratt, frankly, sucked.

Moj and Donny are also a waste of time. They put the show on for their own entertainment.

member 290103

I like Botch..........

I am not sure how you can say that people with big ego's can't also have anxiety issues though?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->