Vancouver meet up?

Elliman

Jun 29, 2016
New York
I asked the wife. She asked what else could we do in Vancouver.....

What else is worth seeing over a weekend in Vancouver?

Good Intentions

Mar 30, 2018
Me too. Worst comes to worst I’ll go watch it at a bar near Rodger’s arena.

I honestly can’t for the life of me understand this panic about not getting Draft tickets. Seriously? You deal with MSG demand for real games - If you have any experience, this will be a walk in the park. Get your lunch money ready.

Inferno

Nov 27, 2005
Atlanta, GA
I honestly can’t for the life of me understand this panic about not getting Draft tickets. Seriously? You deal with MSG demand for real games - If you have any experience, this will be a walk in the park. Get your lunch money ready.
I live in Atlanta. I haven’t seen a live nhl game in 8 years...and haven’t been to m.s.g. In 20+

Reactions: Alexei Kovalev 27

TheBloodyNine

Pure Bred Soviet Savage
Oct 8, 2016
Queens

It’s easier to get tickets in the US for hockey games than it is in some Canadian markets. Also, there is going to be entire sections of the arena that are going to be used for the draftees, their families, agents etc, so there will be less tickets to go around. Also I talked to some Canucks fans who said getting tickets to this is going to be hard.

Understand it now?

Good Intentions

Mar 30, 2018
It’s easier to get tickets in the US for hockey games than it is in some Canadian markets. Also, there is going to be entire sections of the arena that are going to be used for the draftees, their families, agents etc, so there will be less tickets to go around. Also I talked to some Canucks fans who said getting tickets to this is going to be hard.

Understand it now?

I don’t. You’ll get in for lunch money.

Inferno

Nov 27, 2005
Atlanta, GA
Just bought my plane tickets. Now all I need is a few draft tickets and I’ll be ready to go.
I haven't bought my ticket yet because I'm trying to time everything out. .. there's a flight that gets in at 2 but that may be cutting it too close if the draft starts at 4 local time.

TheBloodyNine

Pure Bred Soviet Savage
Oct 8, 2016
Queens
I haven't bought my ticket yet because I'm trying to time everything out. .. there's a flight that gets in at 2 but that may be cutting it too close if the draft starts at 4 local time.

Yeah we are getting into Vancouver at 11 AM, leaving NY at 6am

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad