Vancouver meet up?

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
This has shot up my interest list! But getting tickets is definitely a big ???

Last year I had no problem getting tickets for the draft in Dallas. I doubt it's a big deal this year. No Canadian teams in the top-5. I don't expect it to be hugely popular in Vancouver with them picking 10th

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
Last year I had no problem getting tickets for the draft in Dallas. I doubt it's a big deal this year. No Canadian teams in the top-5. I don't expect it to be hugely popular in Vancouver with them picking 10th
There might be a lot of people from the NYC area going with both top 2 picks involved. And Dallas isn't hockey crazed the way Vancouver is.

Inferno

Nov 27, 2005
Atlanta, GA
I set up notifications for the moment tickets go on sale
I am definitely going. My wife and I are trying to work out the days...would you be willing to either pick me up a ticket as soon as you grab yours (and I'll immediately pay you for it?) Or maybe give me a call or something when it goes on sale? We're already getting flight and hotel stuff settled for myself and I'm getting my mom to help with the kids...I'm going solo hehe

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
I am definitely going. My wife and I are trying to work out the days...would you be willing to either pick me up a ticket as soon as you grab yours (and I'll immediately pay you for it?) Or maybe give me a call or something when it goes on sale? We're already getting flight and hotel stuff settled for myself and I'm getting my mom to help with the kids...I'm going solo hehe

I will try to get a bunch of tickets. They're cheap anyway

Reactions: Inferno

NCRanger

Bettman's Enemy
Feb 4, 2007
Charlotte, NC
When the draft was in Carolina in 2004, there were no tickets available to the general public as far as I remember, but tickets were easy enough to come by.

As a STH, I got one "lower level ticket" per season ticket and something like 4 or 8 "general tickets" per season ticket. I remember having a ton of them and giving them away to people standing outside the arena. Granted, they didn't do the Friday night first round then.

Inferno

Nov 27, 2005
Atlanta, GA
When the draft was in Carolina in 2004, there were no tickets available to the general public as far as I remember, but tickets were easy enough to come by.

As a STH, I got one "lower level ticket" per season ticket and something like 4 or 8 "general tickets" per season ticket. I remember having a ton of them and giving them away to people standing outside the arena. Granted, they didn't do the Friday night first round then.
They better have tickets...it's my 1 fear that I'll get everything set up and not have a ticket

Draft Guru

Feb 27, 2002
Long Island
Man, I meant to look it up the other night where the draft was being held this year and of course it's in Vancouver. Went there in 2009 (thanks EA Sports) and it's easily the most beautiful city I've been to in North America. I guess since it's been 10 years that means it's time to go back, but it won't be cheap. Gonna have to do some research. A Canadian city will definitely be one of the most difficult arenas to get a ticket (and the Canucks do pick 10th) but I'd imagine worst case you'd be able to buy tickets on a secondary market, no?

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
anyone have any information on ticket sales for the draft? I signed onto a newsletter but nothing so far.

Hensch

Dec 30, 2010
Nanaimo
How Much are Tickets? i probably will go as i will be moving to Nanaimo shortly, it's just a Ferry ride over. this is something i wouldn't want to miss out on, watching the world juniors this year was fantastic but drafting in the top 3 and probably getting Kakko ! yeah i'm going to go!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->