Confirmed with Link: Vancouver Canucks Schedule 2019-2020

BeardyCanuck03

@BeardyCanuck03
Jun 19, 2006
twitter.com
almost for sure a mistake, because they have multiple games start at 7:30 when we are playing in Chicago, Det etc. The only logical answer is that the times shown are opposition local times. From which we can deduce many of the 1 p.m. games will in fact be 10 a.m. here.

Edit - I see this was noted while I was typing this.

Calgary Flames games usually start at 7:00pm Mountain unless its on a Wednesday or Saturday and part of the National Double Header and then it's an 8:00pm start.

Scorvat

Mar 17, 2015
Sedins Retirement night is on my birthday :) Got to start giving the hints to my family now so they can get tickets

yvrtojfk

Aug 13, 2016
Canada
2020-02-12ChicagoVancouver7:30 PMSedin Week 2 of 3

Sedin jersey retirement night
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

I will be buying these tickets. Gotta salute for these two Swedish studs.

HelloCookie

Nov 23, 2016
Finland
Asking early because I've not been to an actual NHL game before: I'm kind of eyeing the avalanche game on march 6th. How early should I be buying ticket(s) to said game?

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
Asking early because I've not been to an actual NHL game before: I'm kind of eyeing the avalanche game on march 6th. How early should I be buying ticket(s) to said game?
Avs should be a draw.. McKinnon and Makar alone..
Canucks will be more exciting.
Friday night game.
Right after the TDL..

I doubt they will be selling out games... but gauge how the games are selling and how the team is playing in the first month of the season...
If it's all ho hum... then you can wait and buy on stubhub whenever you want.
If they start selling out gms.. get em before season ticket holders jack up prices for the Mar gms.

Reactions: HelloCookie

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad