Vancouver Canucks COVID-19 Breakout (No unrelated covid talk)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
If nobody broke protocol then how come they got sick? The NHL players and families have even stricker rules such as no trips to the grocery store unless its an emegency and have all your items delivered to your house. Most of us have barely saw any family and go straight home after work, i am sure they are told to do the same. The fact that an NHLers wife was complaining about strict rules and how she constantly goes to the store to get items because shes too stupid to think that you cant order stuff online if you are getting a few items. She laughs about it on the video and says shes not following those guides. Do you think its a coincidence that shes and her husband were the first to get sick and now her husband is traded. Totally not their fault at all.
So why would the whole organization be punished for the action of a stupid wife that may have caused this situation? Also BC has 1500 cases today, highest on record because of this crazy variant, let that sink in. I got the covid eventhough I stayed home and barely went outside. The point is, the other poster thinks NHL will penalize Canucks heavily because they got covid. Well, what about Montreal, Colorado, New Jersey Buffalo, Dallas and any other organization that had a player with Covid? People need to stop blaming Canucks for the micky mouse operation the NHL runs. Anyone thinking NHL players were immune to covid need a reality check because normal average joes get it and so does people at the highest poaitions like presidents. These BS protocols setup by NHL is not 100% fool proof and their Covid testings arent even 100% accurate. So please stop talking about the NHL protocols as if they are aome golden rule that is revolutionary in preventing covid infection because it is not. You can get it anywhere from anyone.

Paperbagofglory

Nov 15, 2010
So why would the whole organization be punished for the action of a stupid wife that may have caused this situation? Also BC has 1500 cases today, highest on record because of this crazy variant, let that sink in. I got the covid eventhough I stayed home and barely went outside. The point is, the other poster thinks NHL will penalize Canucks heavily because they got covid. Well, what about Montreal, Colorado, New Jersey Buffalo, Dallas and any other organization that had a player with Covid? People need to stop blaming Canucks for the micky mouse operation the NHL runs. Anyone thinking NHL players were immune to covid need a reality check because normal average joes get it and so does people at the highest poaitions like presidents. These BS protocols setup by NHL is not 100% fool proof and their Covid testings arent even 100% accurate. So please stop talking about the NHL protocols as if they are aome golden rule that is revolutionary in preventing covid infection because it is not. You can get it anywhere from anyone.
Well they did trade patient zero so obviously they werent happy with him specifically. Hes someone elses problem now.

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
[MOD]

McDavid already caught COVID in the offseason (and probably can catch it again as he's probably lost immunity).

I'm all for COVID protocols and schedule adjustments but the NHL is beholden to broadcasters/ratings and are screwing around with the Oilers. Canucks aren't making the playoffs so the games are meaningless so they should be forced to play with Utica Comets in the lineup and the Oilers can play with mostly Condors.

I hope the Oilers sit McDrai in the rescheduled games. Give a giant finger to the NHL.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Markham30

Didalee Hed

I’m trying to understand
Sep 14, 2019
If I was the league, I would tell the team “listen, we’re doing you guys a favour here and it’s affecting all of the teams around you, despite them being careful with Covid this season and not deserving this. You can play Sunday and shut up, or forfeit the season and we take your first round pick this year for breaking protocols. You make the call”
Does the league also suggest the Canucks talk to the hand? And call them Felicia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->