Speculation: Vancouver Canucks are asking for Kadri + Bozak or Kadri + Gardiner for Luongo

Status
Not open for further replies.

hockeywiz542

May 26, 2008
Hey guys,

According to Doug MacLean of Rogers Sportsnet, the Toronto Maple Leafs might trade Nazem Kadri and either Tyler Bozak or Jake Gardiner in a packaged deal for Roberto Luongo.

Deal #1

Nazem Kadri and Tyler Bozak

or

Deal #2

Nazem Kadri and Jake Gardiner

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
Just doesn't make sense. If this is why Burke got fired. Good for him for sticking to his guns. What a joke.

joepeps

Jan 2, 2004
Toronto
Visit site
If the leafs trade Gardiner and kadri or Gardiner at all... i'm done with this team... The meddling in ownership, the stupid moves ENOUGH IS ENOUGH...

The only trade that makes sense for Gardiner is if we get a #1 center back....

soulie

Jan 9, 2008
I really hope to God it's that burke wanted to do either of these deals but the Boards said no and fired him....

... ah who am I kidding the board will probably force Nonis into making deal number 2 arg.......

cloak

Dec 30, 2011
I would still do NEITHER.

it's a mediocre trade for the leafs even if nothing went to the canucks. the contract is an albatross and luongo has been on the decline since leaving florida.

moving bozak in any scenario is a plus, giving up anything else is a farce. this organization is disgusting, smoke and mirrors for eternity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad