Speculation: Vancouver Canucks 2019-20 Projected Lineup

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
This forum can be best described as a [MOD]. The reaction to #47 being placed on waivers was way over the top in my opinion.

Not really surprising though.

I also enjoy making my favourite team worse. After all these years, it’s easy to fall into the routine.

Last edited by a moderator:

4Twenty

Dec 18, 2018
This forum can be best described as a [MOD]. The reaction to #47 being placed on waivers was way over the top in my opinion.

Not really surprising though.
If that’s how you want to interpret what you saw that’s on you. Very few people were saying anything hysterical. Most of it ranged from ire in the idea behind it all. Preferring penalty killing to skill. Wondering why they were waiving better players?

I didn’t see fans coming out of the woodwork to claim themselves huge Sven fans like bonose is alluding.

canucks fans commented on a significant move heading into the season on a public message board. Hysterical.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hoghandler

Jul 9, 2019
They said he didn’t fit. I don’t want to play what if?

What makes you think he’d be the first call up?

Seems there is a top 6/bottom 6 thing here now, so he’d need an injury in the top 6 and I’m not hoping for that.

They also alluded to the injury setting him back, which is why his game wasn't where it needed to be.

Green and Benning both made comments that made it sound like they expect him back, potentially very soon.

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
Hell, most people openly admit to not being a huge fan of Baertschi. The issue isn't if people suddenly like him or not. It was purely they waived a better player than what somehow made the team. The team was made worse. If people actually had their way those other guys and Baertschi would likely be gone.

4Twenty

Dec 18, 2018
After watching just over 1 period last night, I don't care to give Ferland time on the top line. He's going to be an effective player for us, but that top line needs to get up to speed fast if this team has a hope.

I think I'd like to see this upfront (caveat...I'm calling up Baertschi):

Miller-Pettersson-Boeser
Baertschi-Horvat-Pearson
Ferland-Gaudette-Leivo
Schaller-Beagle-Sutter
Extra: Loui, Jake

Roussel takes Schaller's spot when healthy. I think they've got to move Virtanen quick. I know this isn't the place to armchair, but I'd be trying to pry Puljujarvi for Virtanen (I'm obviously still higher on Jesse than most here).

Kryten

slightly regarded
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
Kootenays
Pettersson Horvat Boeser
Baertschi Miller Pearson
Ferland Gaudette Virtanen
?/Roussel Beagle Sutter

No ReGretzkys

May 8, 2018
When will Quinn Hughes be on the first unit of the powerplay???? He is the only guy on your team to have any chemistry with Pettersson it seems. At least put them together on even strength. Frustrating.

Baby Pettersson

Mar 8, 2014
Saskatoon
We need to change it up. Pettersson needs skilled wingers who can be creative.

Goldobin Pettersson Miller
Baertschi Horvat Boeser
Pearson Gaudette Virtanen
Ferland Sutter Eriksson

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad