GDT: VANCAR - Afternoon Autoloss

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
That's the thing, does Vatanen really move the needle here? Is he a gamble worth the assets? I think he'd be more of a bandaid myself. We still probably get blown out if we make the playoffs. I'd rather give some of the over-ripened talent down in Charlotte the chance to spark the team to see what we've got with them.
Depends on the price tag. NYR 2nd plus a B prospect? Do it. Of course he's only a bandaid but the alternatives on roster are a gaping wound at this point.

Reactions: Tryamw

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
Refs call that weak ticky tack **** on Nino and then both watch that dangerous play. Bull****
Call on Nino was legit. But yeah this is two extremely obvious calls against Vancouver that these clowns have outright ignored already. It's like watching a f***ing Kansas basketball game in Lawrence in that regard so far.

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
Well, I'm off to do more yard work and enjoy the beautiful weather with the doggo, no use wasting any more time/energy on the hot garbage excuse of a team. Hopefully I can see some happy score updates or something

Reactions: Tryamw

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad