GDT: VANCAR - Afternoon Autoloss

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
We have no dynamism from the back end. Make the trade for Vatanen now before we find ourselves too far out of the playoff race.
That's the thing, does Vatanen really move the needle here? Is he a gamble worth the assets? I think he'd be more of a bandaid myself. We still probably get blown out if we make the playoffs. I'd rather give some of the over-ripened talent down in Charlotte the chance to spark the team to see what we've got with them.

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
Forgot the game was on early, came in from mowing the yard only to see 1-0 VAN on 2 shots and couldn't stop from just laughing hysterically...****ing Canes are so predictable lately. Our goalies and/or players start every ****ing game late and we start off with a goal in the first 5 shots/min almost every game lately...I'm losing faith in RBAs coaching that this is such a prominent feature of the team

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Forgot the game was on early, came in from mowing the yard only to see 1-0 VAN on 2 shots and couldn't stop from just laughing hysterically...****ing Canes are so predictable lately. Our goalies and/or players start every ****ing game late and we start off with a goal in the first 5 shots/min almost every game lately...I'm losing faith in RBAs coaching that this is such a prominent feature of the team
I wish my grass needed mowing so I could have an excuse not to watch this shit. I guess I can always go to the gym on ghost town Super Bowl Sunday.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad