Proposal: VAN-WSH

Boondock

Feb 6, 2009
All our D are around 30. How about Jonas Siegenthaler? Are you interested in Jakub Vrana?
Vrana would interest me, but I haven’t seen a ton of him (watching them right now actually) so don’t know what his value is but his stats look pretty good.

Boondock

Feb 6, 2009
vranas running two straight donuts in the playoffs, vancouver misses myers big time in this series

that kills them
Canucks would need to re-sign Tanev and have another piece in place to justify trading Myers but I like the idea of moving the $6 cap and the term.

PettersonHughes

Aug 26, 2020
I think as a replacement roster player, Nick Jensen looks promising (saw a video after his trade from Detroit showing his good gap control and defensive awareness, which we will need). Him plus likely a 1st round pick (what would the team be getting in terms of development trajectory, ETA and career comparables for Alexeyev/ Fehervary/ McMichael? I don't know your guys' top prospects too well, are either of the first two nearly ready and RD?)

elitepete

Jan 30, 2017
Vancouver
Canucks should look to move Myers if they can. It would allow them to bring back Tanev and Toffoli, both of whom are significantly more important to the team.

Reactions: gianni

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad