Proposal: VAN / NSH

Soundgarden

Jul 22, 2008
Spring Hill, TN
Boeser hasn't hit 30G or 60 points yet, Forsberg is only 3 years older and makes less than 500k more. Fabbro has done a good job replacing Subban and makes 8 million less, there's absolutely no reason to move either.

Cogburn

Pretend they're yachts.
May 28, 2010
Vancouver
To Nashville:
Forsberg, Fabbro

To Vancouver:
Boeser, Stecher

Seriously though, Forsberg would cost us Petey, Bo or Miller (I suspect, being a center/winger). Boeser is great, but not the value or position Nashville would want.

TS Quint

I can see!
Sep 8, 2012
It's tough for other teams to get excited about Boeser when he hasn't had an excuse free year yet. On pace for...If he wasn't injured.... But it's never about what he is. Are those injuries adding additional miles to his body? The risk is high with him.

He was a great player for a bridge contract. Keep him see how things go. If he finally gets his excuse free year maybe you can get that value then. But not now. No one want to pay full price for "on pace for....".

FOurteenS inCisOr

FOS COrp CEO
May 4, 2012
Republic of VI
Horrible time to trade Boeser. He’ll come around—Canucks shouldn’t consider trading him.

OP seems to be the only one having fun with the Boeser proposals. Hope he finds another hobby.

Reactions: Cogburn

Tempo

Jun 13, 2019
You do that all on your own on Twitter ya Benning Bro

Your contribution to the Canucks fan base is too great and we honestly don’t deserve to have a fan like you. If I may suggest, why don’t you go cheer for the most beloved team in Canada and join the Leafs community.

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
Been impressed by Fabbro when I watch Preds play. I doubt Nashville would be happen with downgrading to Stetcher... and Forsberg/Boeser is a sideways move at best.

tgo0

Aug 28, 2007
Winnipeg
Another BannedFromCDC thread that’s about to be locked. Shocker.

As usual the non-canucks team easily rejects the OP.

GeauxPreds1

Jul 5, 2017
Murfreesboro
Forsberg plays the position of need for us. Don’t see them trading him. Fabbro is a young cost controlled defenseman that’s been playing top 4 minutes. As much as I would love to have boeser on the preds, I wouldn’t do it for those 2

Mustard

Jan 26, 2011
Nashville
Can you go a day without being triggered by words on a screen?
I logged in just to let you know that this may be one of the worst trade proposals I've seen on this sight and that you deserve every ounce of flaming you're getting. Come back to this galaxy.

BannedFromCDC

Sep 18, 2012
New Westminster
I logged in just to let you know that this may be one of the worst trade proposals I've seen on this sight and that you deserve every ounce of flaming you're getting. Come back to this galaxy.
ae0a998a48830a880efa16fc29e9c272.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad