Proposal: Van & Mtl

Crow52

Jan 8, 2020
Van: Myers & Blueger
Mtl: Savard(retain 25%) & Anderson

Maybe Tocchet can get Anderson going and Savard is in my opinion is more battle ready than Myers. Mtl gets a bottom 6 in Blueger and Myers is on an expiring contract.

McJedi

Apr 21, 2020
Florida
Van: Myers & Blueger
Mtl: Savard(retain 25%) & Anderson

Maybe Tocchet can get Anderson going and Savard is in my opinion is more battle ready than Myers. Mtl gets a bottom 6 in Blueger and Myers is on an expiring contract.
Absolutely terrible for Vancouver. No way they’d touch this. Andersons contract is by far the least valued thing here.

Myers is a UFA this summer.

Gally instead of Anderson and we got a deal ;)
Taking a horrible offer for Vancouver and somehow making it worse.

Qwijibo

Dec 1, 2014
Myers and Mikheyev for Savard and Anderson. No to Blueger going.
No incentive for either team. But especially Montreal. Myers Mikheyev and Anderson are all cap dumps but Savard is actually valuable. Especially if Monteal is retaining on Savard. Hard no all around

Reactions: viceroy

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
What’s funny is that there were rumours last year that Kent Hughes was offered a first rounder for Josh Anderson but turned it down lol
He had a serious offer. It was 2 years ago. But yeah, Hughes should have moved him. I don't know what the offer was? But if serious it had to be solid. Even if it's a 2nd, Habs still better off moving Anderson.

Baksfamous112

Jul 21, 2016
Exactly this trades screams of Montreal trying to offload Anderson and nothing else.
But Montreal doesn’t care about unloading Anderson’s contract. If there’s one contract we would be open to unload is Gallagher’s.

Rest of the forwards are fine.

Reactions: viceroy

crowi

Registered Loser
May 11, 2012
Helsinki
Anderson is NMC. No chance you pawn that contract off as "let's see". He appears to be a bull that is actually a mouse.

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
But Montreal doesn’t care about unloading Anderson’s contract. If there’s one contract we would be open to unload is Gallagher’s.

Rest of the forwards are fine.
Sure Montreal probably has more sense than the OP in that regards and it was to him I was responding.

Anderson's contract is dead weight no team is trading for him.

Jared Dunn

Dec 23, 2013
Yellowknife
Vancouver obviously emphatically declines this but Habs also don't need to rush to move Anderson at his lowest possible value and waste any value Savard has in doing so.

Gotta hope that Anderson has a bounce back year next season and then look into dealing him when his salary is lower than his cap hit

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad