Van City help

Status
Not open for further replies.

facts

Aug 3, 2005
Hello everyone I need some help. I am taking my boys to Vancouver over the x-mas break to see the canucks. Where does one stay? Also I have been searching for a seating chart with actual visuals of our seats, I checked the Rogers arena site but it only show the blue print map. Any ideas or links? Thanks in advance.

Hi-wayman

Feb 28, 2002
Surrey
Visit site
Being a Vancouverite myself, I always have relatives I can stay with when I go back home, but I have heard very good reports about the Travelodge on Howe St.

HockeyAnalyst*

There's like a million hotels in Vancouver. Can you use Google?

If not, you can stay with me. I have an extra room. Will need to move some junk out of there. If you're a Nucka fan you can get in for say $25 a night. Kids are free and I can take them around Stanley Park if you're busy.

Wetcoaster

Hello everyone I need some help. I am taking my boys to Vancouver over the x-mas break to see the canucks. Where does one stay? Also I have been searching for a seating chart with actual visuals of our seats, I checked the Rogers arena site but it only show the blue print map. Any ideas or links? Thanks in advance.
Seating chart:
http://canucks.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=39567

Concourse maps:
http://www.rogersarena.ca/guest-services/concourse-maps

Here is the Rogers Arena Guest Services FAQ:
http://www.rogersarena.ca/guest-services/faq

You can also tour the arena beforehand:
TOUR TIMES

Join our tours on Wednesdays and Fridays with tours beginning at 10:30 a.m., 12:00 noon or 1:30 p.m.

The tour entrance at Rogers Arena is at the Gate 6 Canucks Team Store located on the corner of Abbott Street and Pacific Boulevard.

TOUR RATES (as of July 1st 2010)

Tour rates are $12.00 for adults, $8.00 for seniors, $8.00 for students, $6.00 for youth (4-12 years old) and no charge for children under the age of 4, plus we also offer a family rate of $30.00 for a family of four.
http://www.rogersarena.ca/arena-tours/about-rogers-arena-tours

Information on Vancouver hotels with rankings and reviews:
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g154943-Vancouver_British_Columbia-Hotels.html

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011

If not, you can stay with me. I have an extra room. Will need to move some junk out of there. If you're a Nucka fan you can get in for say $25 a night. Kids are free and I can take them around Stanley Park if you're busy.

How did I get here someone please help me

Baby Pettersson

Mar 8, 2014
Saskatoon

This is one of the weirdest things I have ever read.

NeoCanuck

Jay Beagle? In THIS economy?
Jan 17, 2005
North Vancouver B.C.

SLp48I1.jpg

Philx

Aug 6, 2011
It would be easier to help if we knew a rough budget for your lodging and whether you willhave a car or need to stay near the downtown area or near to public transit access to the arena.

TheWolf*

May 3, 2015
If you are budget conscience, try the Rosedale on Robson. It's within walking distance of Rogers Arena and is decent. All the rooms as suites, and it has a functional pool and hot tub for the kids. It's in good area.

If you are OK spending a few bucks, the Westin Grand is excellent and is very close to Rogers Arena as well. The pool is an outdoor pool though - though they do keep it open year round.

I know that the Sandman is also an option, though I have never stayed there. The Hampton is also close but I have no personal experience there either.

To be honest, use Expedia or one of those sites and just cruise around until you find a price you like. Most everything in downtown Vancouver is within walking distance......just some walks are further than others.

TheWolf*

May 3, 2015

LOL. Nice *.

TheWolf*

May 3, 2015

Thrilled to see you back in the forums. Hope you are doing well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad