Proposal: VAN / CHI

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
Can someone put up a meme that has a someone sarcastically agreeing to this Nuck offer? This should be turned into a meme competition due to the absurdity of the OP's offer.

Reactions: Njfj

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
lol Benning has got you guys messed up. It's crazy towns in Vancouver

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
It would take:
Nils Hoglander
Vasily Podkolzin
2021 1st Round Draft Pick

Just to dump Louis and Sutter. That means Kane comes for free! :)

BWJM

Sponsor
Mar 16, 2011
To be fair this bundle should be able to get you quite the player...

Nils Hoglander
Vasily Podkolzin

I'd rather have Toews with salary retained for his last couple years over Patty Kane.

HawksDub89

Apr 17, 2019
To Vancouver Canucks
Patrick Kane

To Chicago Blackhawks
Loui Eriksson
Brandon Sutter
Nils Hoglander
Vasily Podkolzin

No...no...and no again.

Also I’m good on Podkolzin. I just don’t understand the hype with him, never have.

I said the other day, Colorado is the only team I could see working for a Kane trade.

A. Kane has to approve of it. (Which isn’t a given considering his girl is from Chicago and they live their year round)
B. Cap space has to work
C. Prospect capital

I think the Avs could make it work if Kaner approved it. (Which he might)

Kane is gonna be good deep into his 30s, I’d bet huge money on it. So this isn’t one of those trades where you’re eating a few terrible years of a contract.

Cogburn

Pretend they're yachts.
May 28, 2010
Vancouver
I see podkolzon as a safe floor but I don’t see the upside. He’s a bulldog though, I like his two way game.

Maybe I'm just seeing the best of his highlights, but he can pass well, he shoots very well, sees opportunities seemingly out of no where...I am shocked he dropped to 10th, some lists had him 2nd or 3rd overall.

Even if we get a middle six bulldog of a player at his floor though, that's already a better pick then some years for us, maybe that's part of the hype.

Reactions: HawksDub89

BuresMafiaBuddies

Aug 22, 2020
As a Canucks fan, no thanks.

This doesn't help us. And the hawks obviously say no as well.

But adding Kane does nothing for us. Podkolzin/Hoglander will be important pieces to the puzzle when our window opens in 2 or 3 years.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad