Proposal: [VAN/BUF] Nilsson, 7th Overal for 1st Overall

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeDislikeEich

Jun 22, 2015
lol

We are going to trade the #1 overall pick for #7 and Anderson Nilsson - a backup goalie, and the same guy Buffalo already had a couple years ago and let walk away in free agency without even making an offer?

I'm pretty confident in saying that if Vancouver called with that offer, Jason Botterill would tell Jim Benning to hang up the phone and call back once he sobered up.

Well... I will say that my feeling were starting to get hurt that there weren't more absolutely terrible offers for the #1 overall pick. So, thanks for doing your part as far as that goes! lol

MagnumForce2

Dec 16, 2011
So did you tell your uncle that Buffalo had Nilsson before and let him go?

The only way the Canucks get even close to that 1st pick is if they let Buffalo bend them over, then bend the Canuck wives over and then bend Finn over.

Even then all Buffalo would probably do is toss them a towel and say not good enough.
I was just about to say the same thing lol

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
My grand father agrees with your uncle except he thinks Buffalo should add a 2019 1st

hockeyguy1967

Trans hockey fan! Go Leafs and Oilers!
Aug 24, 2017
I told him I don’t think Horvat + Boeser would even get you the 1st
What do you think the Canucks would have to Trade to get 1st overall?
Boeser and the 7th might get Buffalo to think about it, they still do not do it as Dahlin is just what they need.

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005
So did you tell your uncle that Buffalo had Nilsson before and let him go?

The only way the Canucks get even close to that 1st pick is if they let Buffalo bend them over, then bend the Canuck wives over and then bend Finn over.

Even then all Buffalo would probably do is toss them a towel and say not good enough.
The idea of this deal is horrendous but Buffalo also had both Jason Pominville and Matt Moulson, let them go, and brought them back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad