Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Thanks for the tips.

Is there a spoiler-free reason to not play as Malkavian? :laugh:
Malks are f***ing crazy. Literally. So they say a bunch of weird shit and you won't be able to follow the plot (or they'll spoil it). But on a second playthrough some of the shit they say makes more sense, and the shit that doesn't is just funny (you can get in a dialogue with a stop sign, for instance).

So a combination of a) you won't really understand what's going on the first time, and b) you'll appreciate how weird it is on the second playthrough with every line of dialogue different.

KingBran

Three Eyed Raven
Apr 24, 2014
Yo there are Bloodlines fans on this site? That's rad!

Come-and-play-with-us-Danny-the-shining-24847493-500-281.gif

Commander Clueless

Hiya, hiya. Pleased to meetcha.
Sep 10, 2008
Well I did pick up the original in the GOG sale. Going to have to start it up once I finish Devil May Cry 5.

Any tips for a total newbie?

So I've been playing through it.

The story and premise are fantastic, and the mechanics are pretty good despite their age.

The graphics, however...so hard on the eyes. :laugh:

I have a ways to go on it but I'm enjoying it so far despite the age. It does make me think Bloodlines 2 might be pretty darn good.

Reactions: Nizdizzle

Nizdizzle

Offseason Is The Worst Season
Jul 7, 2007
Windsor, Ontario
twitter.com
So I've been playing through it.

The story and premise are fantastic, and the mechanics are pretty good despite their age.

The graphics, however...so hard on the eyes. :laugh:

I have a ways to go on it but I'm enjoying it so far despite the age. It does make me think Bloodlines 2 might be pretty darn good.
I tried for about 10 minutes but couldn't handle the graphics. Love a good RPG, but it takes me out of the experience when it looks that dated.

Commander Clueless

Hiya, hiya. Pleased to meetcha.
Sep 10, 2008
I tried for about 10 minutes but couldn't handle the graphics. Love a good RPG, but it takes me out of the experience when it looks that dated.

It falls within the era of too old, but not old enough to be timeless. :laugh:

I don't think I can keep playing, which is probably a bit sad. That said, I am now looking forward to Bloodlines 2.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->