OT: Value Village Appreciation Thread

Reverend Mayhem

Lowly Serf/Reluctant Cuckold
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
You can be anything...

EVEN A ZEBRA WITH A BIG GREEN MOUSTACHE!
OR A STEAM PUNK PICKLE!
OR FUNKY FUTURE GHANDI!
OR A ZOMBIE HOT DOG!
OR A REF!
OR A DUCK!
OR A DUCK THATS ALSO A REF!

Which one do you wanna be?

NOTE: Sexy Ben Franklin omitted on the fact of being too sexy to breach the 'babe' policy around here.

avelanch

Feb 9, 2010
ref that's also a duck looks like good times are to be had for everyone.

Pelvic, pelvic thrusts, y'all

Tuff Gong

Nov 6, 2005
Kelowna
tumblr_ltp6p3c7m61qci7aeo1_500.gif

Last edited:

Jay Cee

P4G
May 8, 2007
Halifax
Thumbs down.

Often times on TV their commercial is played twice a break, it is very annoying. It was maybe funny the first time :P

yoss

May 25, 2011
Ihaven't seen this commercial but reading the GDT i was intrigued at what all the hype was. I voted Steampunk Pickle because that's what I always wanted to be for Halloween as a kid growing up but could never find the costume anywhere.

Thank you Value Village.

Lady Scarlet

Sep 20, 2013
Northern BC
Steampunk pickle FTW! There's something about it that just rolls so nicely off the tongue.....don't know why steampunk is so intriguing, it just is. ;)

Betamax*

Just reading the thread title I though this was going to be an appreciation thread for GMMG's pick ups of Santorelli, Richardson and Stanton ...

avelanch

Feb 9, 2010
Going against the flow a bit here; Steampunk pickle. I have keen nostalgia for an era that never happened. Also, I enjoy a good gherkin once in a while.
I have not seen the steampunk pickle version of the commercial, but I google searched it...
Img282947_IMG_0797_small.jpg

Img282946_IMG_0796_small.jpg

cool.

avelanch

Feb 9, 2010
VV doesn't have coupons, but I guarantee he waited until the day their tag colours were on 50% off.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->