Value of: Value 5th overall pick??

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
WHY would Ottawa do that? They are more desperate to be competitive than Montreal apparently is in the next season. That trade makes Ottawa much worse next season or two at the minimum.
it's assuming they wanna do a retool, there's been rumors about Tkachuk and Chychrun

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
it's assuming they wanna do a retool, there's been rumors about Tkachuk and Chychrun
A retool is not trading Tkachuk for a 1st round pick, right. A retool would be trading Tkachuk for Suzuki or something like that. A hockey trade in other words.

A Loyal Dog

I love SlafCaulZuki (pronounced Slafkovsky). Woof!
Oct 20, 2016
Levshunov will go #3 to Anaheim, 100% guaranteed!

They are hoping hard for Chicago to take Demidov.

If Chicago drafts Levshunov #2 then chaos will ensue at the draft.

Biggest need for Anaheim is a RD. In thus scenario do they draft Parech the other RD? Do they draft Demidov and then trade Zegras for real? Do they move down 1 to 3 spots get an asset and still draft Parech? Do they take Silayev and trade one of there young LD prospects for an RD prospect?

I would love for the Hawks to take Levshunov just for the possibilities it opens!

Hell I would trade Reinbacher to them for #3.

Then draft Demidov at 3 and Tij at 5.

Demidov - Dach - Iginla in 2 years... 2nd line established.
I sincerely doubt Reinbacher would get us #3. There are some that even think he might not get us a top 10 pick this year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad