Confirmed with Link: Valiquette with a cryptic comment on our captains/alternates

Kords

Jun 19, 2019
Pretty much means Kreider getting the C. Giving the A to Lindgren over Foxxx would be interesting though

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
I read that to mean someone with a letter may be on his way out.

Can’t see Kreider getting the C at this point. He would have been named already, no? Plus the coach is halfway out the door, why now, unless it’s coming from the GM’s office?

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012

Can’t see Kreider getting the C at this point. He would have been named already, no? Plus the coach is halfway out the door, why now, unless it’s coming from the GM’s office?
Unless Lindgren is getting the C

I'm still sure Kreider is the soul of the team and usually acts like the 'big brother'. When Kreider goes, so do the Rangers.

Reactions: BobMarleyNYR

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's

I can't see them being ready to make a trade involving one of our NMC guys that Vally was somehow privy to, and felt it was okay to hint about. A lot going on there.

Kreider getting the C makes the most sense. I would just rather wait until next season to see if Trouba takes more hold or Lafreniere is ready to take the team by the scruff.

Reactions: Kords

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL

The only ‘A’ that may be able to be traded would be Zib, no? Kreider, Panarin, Trouba and Zib are the A’s or am I forgetting someone

NoQuitInNewMexico

Jan 7, 2011
new mexico lol
I've shilled for a Mika trade here a few times to a top team with a good center prospect (Knights/Krebs, Avs/Newhook, Caps/McMichael) so they can get two playoff runs with the guy, but it would be a dick move to hint that on twitter imo. If he "knows something" it's gotta be the team giving the C to someone.

Reactions: haveandare

Kords

Jun 19, 2019
*cryptic comment*

*draws conclusion*

Meh, it's pretty obvious what he's implying and a much more fun conversation than the usual cesspool of talking points.

No way would Vally make that remark about a trade rumor, btw.

Kords

Jun 19, 2019
It doesn't need to be at anyone's expense. They've run five letters before.

He said he knows "who and how" in response to giving half the team a letter. Not that it disproves what you said, but the wording makes it seem unlikely.

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
You know who we don’t consider enough as a captain option? Adam Fox.

That being said just give Laf some time and name him captain in a year or so.

Riche16

McCready guitar god
Aug 13, 2008
The Dreaded Middle

Agree w this take.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->