Rumor: Valeri Nichushkin close to a KHL deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
:laugh:

Good. Should have traded him to the Rangers. Now Dallas is the sucker and left with nothing but a hole in their lineup.

Starry Knight

Tele-Wyatt
Jun 9, 2013
KW
Cool. Maybe if he was better at hockey, Ruff would have given him ice time.

Bye-bye Nuke. May you be replaced with a person who can actually accept passes and carry a puck over a blueline.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
Yup probably the other way around, He was probably the problem.

I can understand frustration in his first year when he struggled for ice time but this past season he was on Spezza's line and that still wasn't good enough for him. That's how you know someone is entitled. Most players would love that opportunity.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
So much tallent,but he needs to understand, no coach is going to just give you primetime mins because of where you where drafted.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
Outside perspective, this doesn't seem like it's all that shocking. Seemed like he never put it together or gave it all, but I can't comment for certain as I never followed him closely. Really just basing my opinion on him not lighting the league up like he had the potential of doing.

It's probably for the best for both sides.

Number1RedWingsFan52

Mar 17, 2013
Winter Haven Florida
I can understand frustration in his first year when he struggled for ice time but this past season he was on Spezza's line and that still wasn't good enough for him. That's how you know someone is entitled. Most players would love that opportunity.

I know right, Well Nuke good luck in the KHL. Things probably wont be much better there either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad