Valentin Zykov suspended 20 games for PEDs

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
LOL

Zykov states he's unaware of how it happened.

McPhee: "oh, he told me he knowingly took them".

GMGM threw him under the bus. Obviously what Zykov did was wrong, but I thought player to GM conversations are confidential. And players are encouraged to immediately contact their GM if anything occurs and lay out the facts. So much for that.
McPhee isn't the GM for Vegas any longer. Kelly McCrimmon took over while McPhee went on to be the president of hockey operations. Maybe that could have something to do with it?

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
and the mystery of the overachieving roster is solved

If anything the team underachieved last season. Finished way behind Calgary in the standings and the team was in danger of missing the playoffs until the trade for Stone turned things around.

But people will act like this is a reason the team made the finals in its first year even though Zykov wasn’t on the team yet.

Reactions: Iceraider

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
If anything the team underachieved last season. Finished way behind Calgary in the standings and the team was in danger of missing the playoffs until the trade for Stone turned things around.

But people will act like this is a reason the team made the finals in its first year even though Zykov wasn’t on the team yet.
so why didn't he get popped the other 4 years he was supposedly taking this supplement

it's almost like someone's lying

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
so why didn't he get popped the other 4 years he was supposedly taking this supplement

it's almost like someone's lying

Do you trust the results of polygraph tests too?

You think Knights players haven’t passed these tests before?

Chips

Aug 19, 2015
I know lots of people are joking, but keep in mind PED doesn’t necessarily mean a drug that will make you player better at health than without it, also at health.

It can be a substance aimed at helping you heal faster. I imagine tons of fringe players throwing their body around, and also everyone else pundits constantly remark about (“oh they said 8 weeks but he’s back in 6. Players today, they just heal so much quicker.”), wrecking their bodies take such drugs.

It’s not like they’re all popping adderall enemas before every game.

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
It's hard when you throw your development away by going through the CHL instead of working hard in Russia. The obvious frustration move.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad