Raptors Discussion: v94 | Raptors land 4th pick in NBA draft lottery. Draft set for July 29

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
So the Raptors acquire Gary Trent Jr, while the 905 have Gary Payton II

new Masai strategy: Hoard all the Gary Jrs. Does Gary Grant have a kid? Can we hold out for the spawn of Gary Forbes?

Transplanted Caper

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2003
Genuinely believe Masai won't blink unless he gets what he wants. NBA has way less draft and prospect capital than in other sports, so if you're not getting the guy you want you can legitimately see the value of Lowry, his bird rights, and potentially re-signing him exceeding expiring contracts and a depth piece. We're not privy to what the Raptors think of these guys, but I trust Masai. Also worth noting that Kyle is playing a big role here too. They're not going to screw him over, one way or the other. If he's here at 3:01, he'll understand why and be part of that process.

smokes lets go

Oct 18, 2008
Windhurst saying we're trying to bend Miami to give us Herro in a Lowry deal? That would be highway robery if Masai could pull that off!

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Genuinely believe Masai won't blink unless he gets what he wants. NBA has way less draft and prospect capital than in other sports, so if you're not getting the guy you want you can legitimately see the value of Lowry, his bird rights, and potentially re-signing him exceeding expiring contracts and a depth piece. We're not privy to what the Raptors think of these guys, but I trust Masai. Also worth noting that Kyle is playing a big role here too. They're not going to screw him over, one way or the other. If he's here at 3:01, he'll understand why and be part of that process.

Unless someone comes up with a serious offer, we are keeping him. Lowry was fine staying too.

ryno23

Feb 5, 2010
I play daily DFS and the days when CJ McCollum was out or Lillard Trent's numbers went up. He never really had to shoot the ball with Por as the shots were gobbled up by Lillard, CJ and even Carmelo then throw in Nurkic when he was healthy.

I think Trent will get more chance to show his offensive game

Reactions: aingefan

TheGreatOne11

Jun 29, 2009
Toronto
Man I would LOVE Herro. Lets go boys. Thank you Lowry you beautiful bastard thank you for everything especially the Chip, the love, the commitment, but time for you to love on and win another and for us to rebuild even stronger.

Reactions: aingefan

shaner8989

Aug 6, 2005
If Herro is on the table and the raps don't take that... Thats disgraceful and f*** management.

hoc123

Feb 23, 2014

I'm interested to hear, who would be fine with the Heat trade with Duncan+Achiuwa?

trellaine201

Feb 10, 2010
Left coast
I’m no nba guru but why not get the best deal u can instead of holding onto someone that appears to be leaving anyways? It’s a business. I don’t understand why sports team let players walk for nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad