Raptors Discussion: v92 | Off-season for the Raptors. Let's see what Masai has up his sleeve

Status
Not open for further replies.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017

Not sure why Josh has to add a parting shot, but will miss Marc. One of the more underrated pieces of the championship team, and will say it again, we lose in the 2nd round without Gasol.
A nice leader and 2 way player who will be tough to replace.

1specter

Sep 27, 2016

Not sure why Josh has to add a parting shot, but will miss Marc. One of the more underrated pieces of the championship team, and will say it again, we lose in the 2nd round without Gasol.
A nice leader and 2 way player who will be tough to replace.

Josh can be a little baity at times

Ignatius Reilly

Nov 25, 2010
This has nothing to do with match ups though. The better team wins. Your opinion may be the Raptors are better than Miami but if they can't beat Boston they don't derserve the right to be in the conversation.

You have to respect the team that beat you and not moan about the what ifs.

It's better to say you lost to the Champ than say we lost to the team that lost to the team that either won the championship or lost it.

Sure, that all makes a lot of sense but......

There's an exception to every rule. And in sports, the exception is always Boston.

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
Danny f***ing green lol
im a happy man, im a raptors fan due to my ties to toronto. and a lakers fan due to my childhood there and when shaq and kobe was king...but damn...watching that play was like why... but then morris made god knows what kind of shitty play right after...made me forget all about him lol

Ignatius Reilly

Nov 25, 2010
Danny f***ing green lol
He's been awful all season, and worse in the playoffs.

No wonder he was wide open. Those final 4(?) minutes were like a boxing match between Butler and LeBron. Each one landing haymakers with each possession.

I was so happy we didn't try to get Butler last year and so sad we lost Danny.

Hindsight, being 20-20, I was dead wrong on both of those....

TheGreatOne11

Jun 29, 2009
Toronto
I'm much happier knowing the Lakers have to fight for it instead of that suspected sweep or 5 games. At least 6 games I can get behind, hopefully Dragic comes back Sunday and pushes a game 7, now THAT would be an epic showdown.

I feel like Butler deserves it by willing his team to literal victories, but Lebron has been so good for so long I'd like him to get a 4th chip. I dunno. I'm conflicted.

Reactions: yvrtojfk

Plat87

Nov 22, 2018
Lebron is amazing, still the best player at 35. I really am in awe of his greatness and longevity, he looks like he's still got some left in the tank too.

Plat87

Nov 22, 2018
HGH does that.

7e4.jpg

Plat87

Nov 22, 2018
That pic was dumb enough.

Not as dumb as your outdated anti-Lebron takes "he cant be this good for this long, must be on HGH!" C'mon man that was from like 5 years ago. But go ahead, keep being salty while Lebron keeps winning ringz :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad