Raptors Discussion: v92 | Off-season for the Raptors. Let's see what Masai has up his sleeve

Status
Not open for further replies.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Wasn't Doc one of the reasons Leonard wanted to go to the Clippers? He might rather want Nurse now. All this shows is the respect the others on the team deserve last year, and how great of a coach Nurse is.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Kawhi’s attempt to brand himself as the new Lebron James power broker really didn’t work out very well. The only real victim here are the LA Clippers who mortgaged their future for this short term run. They don’t have control of their first round pick until 2027. Because of Kawhi’s demand for Paul George.

Reactions: The Cobra

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
f*** the Celtics. Got cooked by Herro and Bam.
Not rooting for the Celtics makes Toronto look worse. If the team you lose to wins the championship at least you can say that. but if they get knocked out bad in the next round it makes you look even worse.

My coach taught me that a long time ago and it still holds true today, for me at least.

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
Not rooting for the Celtics makes Toronto look worse. If the team you lose to wins the championship at least you can say that. but if they get knocked out bad in the next round it makes you look even worse.

My coach taught me that a long time ago and it still holds true today, for me at least.
I don't agree, I think styles make matchups and I think the Raptors had better pieces to deal with Miami than Boston did.

And you'll never catch me rooting for a Boston team, I promise you that.

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
I don't agree, I think styles make matchups and I think the Raptors had better pieces to deal with Miami than Boston did.

And you'll never catch me rooting for a Boston team, I promise you that.
This has nothing to do with match ups though. The better team wins. Your opinion may be the Raptors are better than Miami but if they can't beat Boston they don't derserve the right to be in the conversation.

You have to respect the team that beat you and not moan about the what ifs.

It's better to say you lost to the Champ than say we lost to the team that lost to the team that either won the championship or lost it.

Reactions: The Cobra

theaub

34-38-61-10-13-15
Nov 21, 2008
Toronto

Once you lose, who gives a shit who wins?

TheTotalPackage

Sep 14, 2006
Gasol off to Spain. He was a free agent anyways right?

Yes.

A huge part of the team during the title run. Became a big part of the franchise and city in the short time he was here. Unfortunately, it looks like all that mileage and his age caught up to him -- he was 35 running around and looking like a 45 year old.

Much luck and many thanks to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad