Raptors Discussion: v91 - NBA in restart plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

djdev

Dec 26, 2015
costa rica
hmm if im nurse im going with boucher over RHJ to start playoffs, jefferson has not looked good at all since they resumed play and boucher is lighting up milwaukee atm.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
I know no Giannis, but thats a nice win. I still have the Bucks winning in a playoff series, but Raptors will likely push it to a game 6 or 7.
I have a lot of trust in Nurse outcoaching Bud, and devising another plan to limit Giannis.

Maplebeasts

I See Demons!!!!!
Oct 26, 2014
Barrie, Ontario
Raptors are looking like a serious, serious threat to repeat. Nurse has them playing some outrageous basketball. Best record AINEC since mid January to boot.

Plat87

Nov 22, 2018
Matt Thomas is a goddamn sniper and Norm just loves to kill the Bucks lol. Boucher also with a career game today, this team really has the next man up mentality.

Plat87

Nov 22, 2018
Is that true? Regular season? And playoffs?

That sounds like a little known fact that should be more known.

Regular season wins, I can't find the graphic right now I'm sure someone here can find it.

Heres another fun fact
horsqexa2eg51.jpg

Last edited:

McDeepika

Aug 14, 2004
The Bucks are better than the Celtics but I think the Raptors match up better with the Bucks.

Raptors defense does a really good job of limiting the stars and making role players beat you. Problem is the Celtics have like 4 guys on the court at all times that can make good plays. A 2nd round series against the Celtics would be tough IMO.

sparxx87

Don Quixote
Jan 5, 2010
Toronto
The Bucks are better than the Celtics but I think the Raptors match up better with the Bucks.

Raptors defense does a really good job of limiting the stars and making role players beat you. Problem is the Celtics have like 4 guys on the court at all times that can make good plays. A 2nd round series against the Celtics would be tough IMO.
I agree, but I also think the Raptors can and will do a much better job exploiting their weakness in the middle. The very next game Gasol and Ibaka both came out far more aggressive and I think that’s the key to beating Boston. Theis, Kanter and Williams should be food for them but they haven’t been. Hayward and Walker aren’t very good defensive players, either. The Raptors just haven’t been able to exploit them.

Boston will be tough but Nurse has shown to be pretty exceptional at making adjustments and I’m confident he hasn’t shown all his cards yet.

Reactions: ronzigato

AcerComputer

Aug 4, 2014
Anyone find it weird that the Trail Blazers got to play an extra 1-3 games more than the other teams that are neck and neck with them. Kind of an oversight by the NBA there?

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003

Bucks are much easier to shutdown if you can gameplan away Giannis.

Boston is almost a mirror version of the Raps with less consistency, but in a 7 game series they only have to win 4.

Plat87

Nov 22, 2018
What a comeback by the bench! Boucher beasted and I cant believe I'm about to say this but Stanley Johnson was clutch, that game was fun as hell.

Reactions: hockeywiz542
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->