Raptors Discussion: v91 - NBA in restart plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
BTW, is the 9PM start time confirmed? Other than one guy tweeting it, I can't find anything online.

Never mind, I found it on NBC sports. There's still other sources that have it at 1Pm (or even 12PM) but I'll take NBC's word for it.

Plat87

Nov 22, 2018
I'm not even a Leafs fan and I can agree with this.

Bruins, Patriots, Celtics, Red Sox - they all act like entitled whiners.

That's what happens when you win something all the time, they want to win everything but nothing lasts forever.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
That's what happens when you win something all the time, they want to win everything but nothing lasts forever.

Yeah, ever since the Red Sox broke that curse and won that WS it's been insufferable from the entire city. It's like that one win turned all their other teams' fans into entitled whiners.

Mar 14, 2011
You guys hate Boston teams? Check out the NBA thread at the Bruins forum, pure comedy gold.
After the Pats and Red Sox cheating scandals, Boston fans should be the last ones complaining about unfair treatment. I'm still upset that the Red Sox didn't even lose a 1st round pick (or at least got their pick downgraded to the 30th if they were to pick in the top 10) for cheating during their WS season, that kind of special treatment would certainly give fans a sense of entitlement I suppose.

Reactions: kb

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
After the Pats and Red Sox cheating scandals, Boston fans should be the last ones complaining about unfair treatment. I'm still upset that the Red Sox didn't even lose a 1st round pick for cheating during their WS session, that kind of special treatment would certainly give fans a sense of entitlement I suppose.

Bruins definitely get to play their own game as well, and that game is definitely not always on the clean side.

I would not concern myself with fans who have baseless complaints, both in Toronto and elsewhere.

Reactions: kb

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
If the Raps win game 7, that Nick Nurse confusion on Tatum will be something Celtics fans won't let go of for a long time.
that and missing OG's foul on Kemba. Obviously the officials are prone to making mistakes, but I seriously can't comprehend how anyone could think the Raptors have been the beneficiaries of bad calls over the series.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
that and missing OG's foul on Kemba. Obviously the officials are prone to making mistakes, but I seriously can't comprehend how anyone could think the Raptors have been the beneficiaries of bad calls over the series.

Yeah, it's kind of evening out after Derozan used to draw so much contact but no fouls whatsoever in the playoffs.

Reactions: The Cobra

Plat87

Nov 22, 2018
Yeah, ever since the Red Sox broke that curse and won that WS it's been insufferable from the entire city. It's like that one win turned all their other teams' fans into entitled whiners.

Yup that city has been on a crazy run since the Patriots won their first super bowl, if seems like at least one of their teams is deep in the playoffs and contending for a championship. Theres a bunch of 20 something year old's from that area that have known nothing but winning, they are by far the luckiest fans in North American sports. But one day the rug is gonna get pulled from under them when they have to revert back to being a normal fan and deal with their teams struggling like the rest of us lol.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Ibaka’s shot always feels short to me when I see the trajectory and it’s been nothing but net every time they need a bucket.

Raptors didn’t come this far to only come this far. They aren’t losing to this pansy ass team.

Plat87

Nov 22, 2018
Ibaka’s shot always feels short to me when I see the trajectory and it’s been nothing but net every time they need a bucket.

Those big threes he hit in the first half kept the Raps alive.

Win or lose, I am so goddamn proud of this team, their heart and toughness is second to none.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->