Raptors Discussion: v91 - NBA in restart plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickey Marner

Jul 9, 2014
Dystopia
EA0rGBI.png

So Terence Davis has now gone from peddling anti-vax conspiracy theories to wearing a mask with a f***ing hole in it.

Seriously, Masai and Bobby need to sit his ass down and have a serious talk with him.

Looks like he shaves his legs too.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
Question about "home court" in these games: is there an advantage to the designated home team? I am thinking down the line if Raps have to play game 7 against Milwaukee, Milwaukee would obviously be the "home" team do they have an advantage that we have to fear?

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
We still give up big leads too often but this team is resilient.

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
The raptors have everything that the leafs desperately want. They have elite defense which can win them games alone. Have star players who can dominate on their own and win you games. They have the best or 2nd best coach in the league. Their depth players (Ibaka, Powell, OG, Davis) can outperform their starters any given night and it won't be a surprise. They are both physically tough and mentally tough having the mindset of a champion with the ability to close off the noise. Raptors just know how to win close grinding games against the best competition in the NBA

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
Highly likely we play Orlando in round one? Oh wait I see Brooklyn too.

How do we stack up?
Raptors in 4. Orlando is a nothing team. No player can take over for them and drop 30 a night. Their defense got hurt with Isaac's ACL injury. The raptors will have an easy path to the 2nd round. If they draw the sixers in the ESF they should be able to win in 5 or 6. The Celtics will be tougher but I can see the raptors winning a hard-fought 7 games versus them

Metroid

Слава Україні!!
Sep 6, 2006
Hellmouth
So how's the NBA doing things? Are they finishing off the regular season then playoffs?
Sorry, didn't look thru the thread to find out.

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
Question about "home court" in these games: is there an advantage to the designated home team? I am thinking down the line if Raps have to play game 7 against Milwaukee, Milwaukee would obviously be the "home" team do they have an advantage that we have to fear?

Good question, I've been wondering the same thing. I think the answer is no but not 100% sure, hopefully someone more knowledgeable chimes in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad