Raptors Discussion: v91 - NBA in restart plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maplebeasts

I See Demons!!!!!
Oct 26, 2014
Barrie, Ontario
Toronto will have home court advantage wherever they are. There are a lot of Canadians down there
There is almost certainly not a lot of Canadians in Florida right now in the middle of a pandemic and with the borders closed. No team has anything resembling home court advantage though maybe with the exception of Orlando/Miami.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Is the NBA following the same schedule as the NHL or are they finishing the regular season?

hoc123

Feb 23, 2014
Celtics lost to the Bucks today, important game since Celtics schedule is pretty easy from this point on.

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
Watching this game, the Raptors defense is scary good. I only follow Raptors boxscore wise in the regular season and watch playoff games but watching this game I didnt think they could be such a stand put defensive team.

Anthony Davis was held to 7 shot attempts and had 2 made field goals. The Raptors hardly got broken down off the dribble and their interior players are great at switching and playing help defense.

I didnt like our offense the first half and siakam struggled this game but man we have some nasty shot creators. FVV and Lowry were taking the Lakers off the dribble with ease. The Lakers didnt have anyone who could guard them on the perimeter tonight. OG doesnt have a flashy game from what I saw but he had 20+ and guarded lebron to a 20 pt sub 50% fg game. Hell of a performance from the Raptors. If the Raptors beat the bucks they're winning the NBA championship again. The Lakers and clippers(going for them from the west) will struggle against the Raptors defense

IceColdBear

Apr 5, 2016
OG with 23 points on 8/9 shooting, alongside lockdown D on LeBron.

This kid is primed for a big time breakout in the playoffs.

Also, Kyle Lowry may be my favourite player in any sport ever. He will take all kinds of punishment if it helps his team win. I don't usually like when people call players winners, it's a boring cliche, but if Lowry doesn't play winning basketball, I don't know who does.

Mickey Marner

Jul 9, 2014
Dystopia
Lowry may just be my favorite Toronto sports athlete. What a player and what a character leader. I know I criticize him sometimes when he has a bad game, but thats because I know he is so much better then that.
Amazing person and player.

That offensive foul he took on Lebron was totally a charge, but the NBA calls fouls based on the name on the back of the jersey.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Great showing from Lowry last night. Was also really impressed with OG; glad to have him healthy for this run!

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
EA0rGBI.png

So Terence Davis has now gone from peddling anti-vax conspiracy theories to wearing a mask with a f***ing hole in it.

Seriously, Masai and Bobby need to sit his ass down and have a serious talk with him.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Keep him away from the team until he takes this seriously.

Last thing we need is him f***ing up this run for the team.

Reactions: hockeywiz542

Plat87

Nov 22, 2018
Raptors showing their grit and tenacity beating the Lakers while not playing their A game, Lowry is such a beast and OG is the future and this teams defense has me speechless at times. Lebron worked for everything he had and AD got straight up SHUT DOWN, also very disappointing to see Terence Davis act like this, he needs to be sat down and talked to.

Plat87

Nov 22, 2018
OG with 23 points on 8/9 shooting, alongside lockdown D on LeBron.

This kid is primed for a big time breakout in the playoffs.

He's had alot of things not go his way which impeded his progress (father passing, injuries, appendicitis) this dude is a big part of the teams future though, he's fearless and he's a dog defensively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->