Raptors Discussion: v90| Fighting through the injuries (but not Coronavirus. NBA Suspends season until further notice)

Who wins the game Clips or Raps?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Funk

Jul 2, 2004
Rudy Gobert:

tenor.gif

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
I hope everything will be good at the end. In a way, it might be a blessing in disguise as a lot of people still believe it is a common flu and nothing serious, while the others think it is the end of the World.

Reactions: Clark4Ever

ronzigato

Jan 5, 2006
Ontario
As someone who was at the charity bowling event and proceeded to bowl after the Raptors did while using the same balls, this is not a promising situation.

Man, talk about going from a high to a low. That really stinks. Wishing you good luck with your health.

Reactions: theaub

Legion34

Jan 24, 2006
What I find hilarious is. “NHL shutdown” people lose millions.

Also.... March break is still on! Fly to infected countries and. Please wash your hands!

TheTotalPackage

Sep 14, 2006

Gobert's actions being pure stupidity and ignorant is an understatement. He should face serious consequences when the time comes.

However, speaking from a purely human level, I'm curious to see how he deals/recovers from the virus, along with his teammate(s), and even high profile celebrities like Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson. I think it will be a good barometer and will be interesting to see how these people we see in the forefront will feel.

AllDay28

Oct 15, 2015
i feel for gobert. they think hes the only NBA player who has it. Tests are scarce and Ohio already predicts they have 100k+ cases. NBA just needed someone to pick on.

Also whos to say Mitchell didnt give it to Gobert? Touching mics is low risk..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad