Raptors Discussion: v89| Those are some big rings | Raptors out to defend their championship

Status
Not open for further replies.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
I can't explain how proud I am of this team right now.
I would have been happy with 2 close losses today and tomorrow, and they got at least 1 win. Wow

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
Sounds like I missed something special! I don't normally watch games I've taped the next day but I think I will watch the second half of this one tonight.

Reactions: stickty111

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
What a great team effort last night. It's probably too much to ask for a repeat performance tonight.

Reactions: stickty111

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
What a great team effort last night. It's probably too much to ask for a repeat performance tonight.

I thought they were done without Kyle and Ibaka going in. I learned. The level of compete this team shows, I won't ever count them out. Awesome to watch this team and I am not a big NBA guy. They are just great real deal pro athletes. Like you don't understand fully some Olympic sport, but you are into because the compete level. This team brings you there every single night so far.

leafsleafs

Jul 12, 2006
Here
Think Kyle’s coaching was the secret.

You don’t normally see him smile in close games, just think he kept the young guys loose. They then played well.

Pro’s pro.

Reactions: Suntouchable13
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad