Raptors Discussion: v89| Those are some big rings | Raptors out to defend their championship

Status
Not open for further replies.

horner

May 22, 2007
The Clippers got played. After all that, they get only 2 guaranteed years from Kawhi and George.
The owner is dumb .
To give up all of those assets for ,2 yrs and a maybe championship.
It's to bad that Leonard sucked them in.
Leonard is LeBron.
The difference is LeBron is out front with his actions.
Still respect Leonard for helping bring a championship to toronto
But
After that have lost respect for him or his antarouge ( uncle Dennis )

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
I love how quickly we've gone from everyone saying they'd be OK no matter how this off-season unfolded to a bunch of super-salty nonsense casting Kawhi and/or his people as villains and denouncing them
This was predictable tbh. Could see it coming from a mile away. Passion and fandom has the great moments and pretty bad moments. Cavs fans were burning Lebron jerseys when he left. Then he came back and all was forgotten.

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008
Clippers lose so much for two guaranteed years. Oof.
Because in two years he can get the super max deal. THats why people thought we had a shot for a two year deal with him. He’ll stay with the clippers but he’s going to cost them a ton of money

Reactions: Emerica

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Because in two years he can get the super max deal. THats why people thought we had a shot for a two year deal with him. He’ll stay with the clippers but he’s going to cost them a ton of money

In two years Lebron could retire and he might sign with the Lakers instead.

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
Must have been tempting though. I think he would have done it if OKC didn't try and dump the Westbrook contract on the Raps.
I don’t know. There is no room for Spicy P in the starting 5 if George comes to Raptors with Kawhi at 3. If all the Free agents, the one that made the most sense is Klay Thompson. If Masai can actually sign him, I think Kawhi would have stay, as the shooting guard spot is probably the spot where the Raptors can get a huge upgrade.

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
I don’t know. There is no room for Spicy P in the starting 5 if George comes to Raptors with Kawhi at 3. If all the Free agents, the one that made the most sense is Klay Thompson. If Masai can actually sign him, I think Kawhi would have stay, as the shooting guard spot is probably the spot where the Raptors can get a huge upgrade.
The rumour was in a George trade to the Raptors, Pascal was the main piece going in return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad