Raptors Discussion: v89| Those are some big rings | Raptors out to defend their championship

Status
Not open for further replies.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
I think a lot of people should have expected this. Guy could barely walk in the locker room to an interview after we won the championship.

Maybe did us a solid.

Down with Kings tonight!!! Let's go boys!!

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Much more national television games so you know the American media is gonna flip out and whine to the NBA about it. Screw the players health as long as we get our ratings.

The one thing for the media is it gives them something to argue back and fourth with all year now that they don't have the topic of where will A.D. go.

Got to get clicks somehow.

LaPlante94

Apr 12, 2011
I got a hypothetical question based on the reports and obvious interest we'll have if Giannis becomes a FA. What position you think he'd play for us with Siakim being the PF most likely? Do you play him at C or PG? Or would you go OG at SG with Pascal at SF and Giannis at PF? Yeah I know it's weird to be thinking about it now but after watching the Bucks vs Clippers the other night I got to thinking about it for some reason.

Dr.Funk

Jul 2, 2004
I got a hypothetical question based on the reports and obvious interest we'll have if Giannis becomes a FA. What position you think he'd play for us with Siakim being the PF most likely? Do you play him at C or PG? Or would you go OG at SG with Pascal at SF and Giannis at PF? Yeah I know it's weird to be thinking about it now but after watching the Bucks vs Clippers the other night I got to thinking about it for some reason.

Giannis at SF

BorntoLose

Nov 4, 2014
Bittersweet feeling OG and Pascal are blossoming in front of our eyes but losing the Lowry Serge combo is gonna hurt boy lots of pressure on FVV and Gasol

Reactions: ronzigato

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
Damn, I did not watch the game but it's deflating to hear about the injuries. I was happy to see the score but then hearing about the injuries, damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->