Raptors Discussion: v79| Playoffs '19|Round 2 vs PHI | Game 7: Sum, May 12 | 7pm ET / 4pm PT| Series tied 3-3| SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

yvrtojfk

Aug 13, 2016
Canada
Feel bad for Embiid but I really hope he takes care of himself and stops his antics with the flops. Simmons needs to hire Lethalshooter and get a jump shot.

Anyway, Bucks is going to be a tough match up. I don't think we've played them since TDL so it will be kind of interesting to see how it plays out.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Sportsnet 1 has Raptors in 30 on right now and they're at like the 1:40 mark of the 4th.

Guess I know what I'm watching for the next 10 minutes :laugh:

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
D6aWAOMU0AAcF4j.jpg

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
I am just putting down the beers now, I said I was only going to have a couple but after that buzzer beater the gathering became a small party... im still amazed.

mapleleaf979

Jan 14, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Feel bad for Embiid but I really hope he takes care of himself and stops his antics with the flops.

Feel bad why? He is the softest big man in the game and crying on the court was a big plea for attention. He is a diva who will never toughen up. Philly will trade him in the next 2 years. U cant win with Embiid. I lost a ton of respect for what he is made of this series. If Embiid had the proper mental fortitude, the 76ers win this series easily. He is a bigger version of Olajuwon, his footwork for a 7-2 man is out of this world.

whoshouse

Aug 13, 2004
It took a while for Nurse to figure out his best lineup. Finally in game 7 he takes Green out and goes BIG front court by keeping Siakam Ibaka and Gasol in and having Leonard as your 2. Got control of the boards and upped their D by making that switch and it won them this game.

Hopefully he'll be more inclined to put this lineup out there against the Bucks. He'll have to. Raps only match up well against the Bucks when they go big. Forces the Bucks to not being able to put Giannis on Leonard.

Reactions: The Cobra
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad