Raptors Discussion: v79| Playoffs '19|Round 2 vs PHI | Game 7: Sum, May 12 | 7pm ET / 4pm PT| Series tied 3-3| SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoveRealHockey

Sep 13, 2010
I'm a big fan of the Leafs and Raptors. However when I watch the Leafs I'm always worried (scars from many years of ineptitude). With the Raptors I always feel confident. They have skill, they have intensity, they play both ends of the court, they have true superstar in Kahwi (who plays like a superstar), leader in Kyle and budding superstar in Siakam. Plus I think the Raptors have a coach that actually coaches and makes in-game adjustments. I don't expect the Leafs to win Game 7 against the Bruins. I expect the Raptors to have a long run

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
If the Raps can finish this off in 5 games, it will demonstrate that this team has a killer instinct, unlike teams of the past.

We have to take advantage and get those periods of rest in between series if we hope to enjoy an extended playoff run.

Longshot

Jul 2, 2008
Ontario, Canada
If the Raps can finish this off in 5 games, it will demonstrate that this team has a killer instinct, unlike teams of the past.

We have to take advantage and get those periods of rest in between series if we hope to enjoy an extended playoff run.

I don't see any other outcome. The Raptors have overwhelmed them the past three games and that should continue at home.

Reactions: Plat87

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC

We now go live to reaction from Tracy McGrady

maxresdefault.jpg

Thanks Tracy. Now back to the studio.

TheTotalPackage

Sep 14, 2006
Speaking of calls, but doesn't it seem like there should be way more travelling plays being called? It seems like players these days take four/five steps with the ball before releasing it.

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Speaking of calls, but doesn't it seem like there should be way more travelling plays being called? It seems like players these days take four/five steps with the ball before releasing it.

You mean like in the last seconds of game 3 when Fournier rebounded the ball at the top of the key and ran to the arc without a single dribble to heave up a last second three pointer?

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
:laugh: Drake. I guess it wasn't worth your precious time showing up until you could potentially storm the court and celebrate a series win.

Why don't you just go hang out with LeBron some more, you poser?

Reactions: canucksfan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad