Raptors Discussion: v78| It's playoff time | Rd 1 vs ORL | Gm3: Fri 4/19 7pm ET/4pm PT | SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Must be nice to be an NBA ref when you're sitting in the locker room and thinking "you know what? I'm making tonight's game about me." and be totally confident that doing so is just fine.

meanwhile :laugh: Matt's laugh. This is why Matt/Jack games are so much better than Matt/Leo ones.

Reactions: ktownhockey

La Masse

May 5, 2016
Gatineau,Quebec
Whose the guy under the Raps basket... grey hair and blue jeans. He seems to be at every raptors game including on the road. Just a rabid fan?

Hadoop

Aug 13, 2002
Mississauga
Siakam (aka P Spice) dropping 44 points in less than 33 minutes. What a beast he is turning out to be.

So glad they kept Lowry as well, as you could see him showing Lin the ropes today, not to mention telling Nurse to give Siakam a curtain call at the end. His back is definitely a question-mark in terms of going deep in the playoffs, but this guy is the best floor general Toronto has had, ever.

BorntoLose

Nov 4, 2014
fun game overall. I hope this team can form some kind of chemistry with a full line up by playoffs lots more to give

djdev

Dec 26, 2015
costa rica
fun game overall. I hope this team can form some kind of chemistry with a full line up by playoffs lots more to give
im more concerned with our lousy 3 point shooting, our defense can be elite, but with the fact this team is not a good rebounding team, when we jack up terrible threes early in the shot clock it doesnt give our defense time to set up properly and we look disjointed and confused. ive been waiting all year for a shooters to get it together from deep(outside of danny green and norm very recently) but its troubling at this point in the season. at least IMHO. lets hope lin and gasol help with that..but i want MU to go out and get us an assassin from the 3 point line.

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
What a night for our young guns in Kawhi's absence. Siakam just keeps getting better and OG had his best game of the season.

Lin looked pretty good too considering he just got here.

BorntoLose

Nov 4, 2014
im more concerned with our lousy 3 point shooting, our defense can be elite, but with the fact this team is not a good rebounding team, when we jack up terrible threes early in the shot clock it doesnt give our defense time to set up properly and we look disjointed and confused. ive been waiting all year for a shooters to get it together from deep(outside of danny green and norm very recently) but its troubling at this point in the season. at least IMHO. lets hope lin and gasol help with that..but i want MU to go out and get us an assassin from the 3 point line.
ye thats what helped us tonight depth 3s from Siakam/OG. Idk if theres anything left in the buyout market but Gasol should shoot more for sure 35% on 4 attempts a game is respectable

djdev

Dec 26, 2015
costa rica
ye thats what helped us tonight depth 3s from Siakam/OG. Idk if theres anything left in the buyout market but Gasol should shoot more for sure 35% on 4 attempts a game is respectable
maybe we still get macklemore, although seems like the deal is deead. in spot usage hes been pretty good i believe(38% ish). lets hope OG can turn the corner now on what has been a very rough year. pskills is literally getting better every game, his 3 point shot looks pretty good now..and compared to last year he looks like larry bird lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad