Raptors Discussion: v78| It's playoff time | Rd 1 vs ORL | Gm3: Fri 4/19 7pm ET/4pm PT | SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
UGH.

Playing some bad basketball this quarter.
Raptors are holding on for dear life.

They go on a 10-0 run and have been TRASH since.
Please wake up..

McDeepika

Aug 14, 2004
What does Leonard have to do to get a call? He has been fouled at least 4-5 times today without a whistle. Still he needs to be better, and I'm sure he will.

Bench is trash. I really dont know what to do about that.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Total non sequitur, but I love Danny Green's shoes.

Of course, I could just shorten this to "I love Danny Green" and it'd be true. He seems to be a man of refined tastes. Refined tastes that include awesome bright yellow sneakers (which might actually be neon green of my TV color settings aren't 100% accurate :laugh:)

McDeepika

Aug 14, 2004
We have been driving aggressively all game without any calls. We are getting officiated like we are the 7 seed. This is a travesty.

Dr.Funk

Jul 2, 2004
This reffing tonight is awful.

Refs calling 3 fouls on the Raps within the first 2:30 of the 3rd lol.

We have been driving aggressively all game without any calls. We are getting officiated like we are the 7 seed. This is a travesty.

5:38 and the Magic are in the bonus now lol. Absolutely atrocious one-way reffing

Haven't been watching but I thought I seen yesterday that Tony Brothers was the head ref for tonight. If that is the case it explains everything.

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
I'll allow Ross to go off like that if it means a win for us. Leonard just needs to complete his update and restart for next game and we'll comfortably win.

McDeepika

Aug 14, 2004
Leonard with the worst game he will play, free throw disparity of 23-10 and we still win. This series should is done if we maintain our focus.

Siakam is such a likable player. So humble.

Lowry makes winning plays. Gasol has been a monster defensively

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->