Raptors Discussion: v77| Season of Kawhi III: No Kawhi, no problem -or- the death & rebirth of Kyle Lowry

Status
Not open for further replies.

habamillions

Jul 9, 2009
Ottawa
Good game. Would like better starts. Got the W thats all that matters in the end. Another siakum career high in points

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Solid win all things considered. It was a nice bounceback after the last game.

Bench needs to get going, and help out the starters.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Great game. Bench had a strong comeback after a terrible performance yesterday.
If the bench can repeat performances like last night then the Raptors will be in good shape. On another note, I'm very happy with how the team has performed in spite of the injuries they have faced to key guys. It will only benefit the Raptors come playoff time.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
If the bench can repeat performances like last night then the Raptors will be in good shape. On another note, I'm very happy with how the team has performed in spite of the injuries they have faced to key guys. It will only benefit the Raptors come playoff time.

We are 30-12 with Kyle and Kawhi both playing at the same time, what, 15 games? Crazy.

Reactions: donghabs98

BlueForever75

Oct 4, 2017
There is no doubt that this team will be just fine once everyone is playing game in and game out. Khawi, Kyle and Jonas are not timbit players!!! We will be unstoppable like we were at the beginning of the season as long as we keep getting healthy towards the last half of season.

The good in all of this is that players like Siakam, Ibaka, Wright, FVV and others are getting valuable minutes and touches to round out their games and getting themselves on track. It will only bode well for the Raps if they finally get healthy and have bench players playing at their peak when it happens.

FriedmansBaldSpot

Dec 10, 2009
Carter's last game in Toronto. However, I wouldnt mind Masai picking him up for the playoffs.

He never said it was his last game bro.. it MIGHT be his last game. As of now, he would like to keep playing and is eyeing the all time games played record, but also managed expectations and said he won't know for sure until the summer.

GQS

Aug 2, 2005
And THIS IS WHY Kawhi is SO MUCH BETTER than Demar. Kawhi was simply killing it on defense in the 4th along with the rest of team and he had 6 STEALS!! These are the kind of games that we lose with Demar on the floor most of the time because we would never ever get that kind of defensive play from him. Instead we win a tight game that without great defense we would've easily lost and having Kawhi on our team instead of Demar makes it so that we're not playing 4 vs 5 on defense anymore.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
He never said it was his last game bro.. it MIGHT be his last game. As of now, he would like to keep playing and is eyeing the all time games played record, but also managed expectations and said he won't know for sure until the summer.
I was just going by what I heard before he said he might still play.

Reactions: FriedmansBaldSpot
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad