Raptors Discussion: v77| Season of Kawhi III: No Kawhi, no problem -or- the death & rebirth of Kyle Lowry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glenn Isildur Healy

Oct 8, 2013
CBC Studios
Kawhi playing like a FMVP
An effortless 45 points. His handles, his size, his speed, his jumper, his feel for the game....this man is a joy to watch
Could've hit 60 if he wanted to

Congrats to Pascal too on a career high. If you give him any space, he's going to score on you and his jumper was on point as well.

Big game from Norm Powell as well. If he can continue to play like this, he could be the scorer that we're looking for off the bench. Don't discount his defense either as he made some good plays on the other end.

Reactions: AreBe

AreBe

This is the Real Are Be and not a Burner account!
Apr 1, 2013
Probably getting worked on.

Hotter take: he hates this team and everyone on it who's not DeMar. Especially Kawhi.
We lack toughness
Need to trade this Lowry and Kawhi trash out of here, play for the tie
We need grinders who can slow down the game and gritty in the corners and no more softness
Good Canadian kids and blood on the ice! Oops! Wrong thread, Goodbye!

Reactions: Plat87

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
It;s funny how much the Demar verse Toronto narrative is getting talked about here, I almost forgot that Kawhi is also heading home for the first time.

Reactions: AreBe

Ignatius Reilly

Nov 25, 2010
It;s funny how much the Demar verse Toronto narrative is getting talked about here, I almost forgot that Kawhi is also heading home for the first time.

Yup - "epic" game tonight, we'll see for sure who won the trade!

DD threatening to put up 50 (a very bold number!) against us. Kawhi putting up a career-high 45 for us in his last game. (how is it possible that's his career high when DD's is 52?)

Should be fun.

LaPlante94

Apr 12, 2011
Anyone else feel this game won't live up to it's hype? I just feel like Demar will get shutdown and the Spurs can't play D so Leonard is just gonna go off.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Uh oh, Kawhi's not watching the retrospective package. Let's start the narrative that he's an ungrateful ****bag.

Also did the Spurs PA guy just say "Toronto Rappers"?

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
I just cannot understand why the Toronto media didn't put more into the fact that we are playing ex Raptor superstar Rudy Gay.... :p

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
I had a bad feeling about this one. We'll get 'em in the rematch next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad