Raptors Discussion: v76| Season of Kawhi Pt II: All Kawhi, all the time...or most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceColdBear

Apr 5, 2016
I really don't follow the NBA much, besides the Celtics who else in the east could contend with the Raps this year?

Philly & Milwaukee are the two teams outside of the Celtics that I would be most nervous about playing in the playoffs.

I think the Raps are a clear notch above both teams, but there's always the possibility of an upset, especially with the dynamic talent those teams have.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Did Ibaka do some revolutionary off-season work this summer or is this just a hot start?

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
God this team is so fun to watch.

Did Ibaka do some revolutionary off-season work this summer or is this just a hot start?

He looked like flaming garbage in the first game of the season, so hopefully it's a combo of being more comfortable in the new system and playing more 5 which helps to disguise his shortcomings. It does appear that playing more 5 has limited his shooting opportunities a bit, taking away a lot of those long 2s and 3s he would attempt before and making him be more efficient.

6ix

HitEmWit4LikeAustonM
Nov 26, 2014
This raptor team is such a well oiled machine. Just gotta stay healthy!

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
Kawhi and Green just dominating so far. Kawhi is starting to show what he can do out there at both ends of the floor.

Mar 26, 2010
This Toronto Raptors team is looking proper. Very Encouraging to see how far they can go.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Greg Monroe and Malachi Richardson? We've entered garbage time, people.

EDIT: Lorenzo Brown too. It's the garbage time trifecta!

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I can't wait to get Wright back into the lineup too. I almost forgot about him the last couple games. He'll come back and push Powell down the depth chart and we'll be even stronger.

Plus I'm having a euro-step withdrawal right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 780il and La Masse

AcerComputer

Aug 4, 2014
I can't wait to get Wright back into the lineup too. I almost forgot about him the last couple games. He'll come back and push Powell down the depth chart and we'll be even stronger.

Plus I'm having a euro-step withdrawal right now.
I want Powell to to do well and have a good a year, but man he's just brainless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad