Raptors Discussion: v66 | Draft: Thursday @ 7pm ET/ 4pm PT (Raptors pick 9th via Bargnani, 27th)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcleex

Fire Parros
Jul 3, 2009
I'm very proud of the team but I'm so disappointed right now
What a great season I wish it didn't have to end

In Masai I trust

canucksfan100

Apr 3, 2007
Bismack is ONLY 23?? Id say move Ross + Patterson, resign Bismack and Derozan and use Pat+Ross cap space to sign a PF

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
This has been a fantastic season, it was no doubt a huge step forward as the team found a good identity to build on and went further than anyone realistically could expect.

Radiohead

Street Spirit
Sep 6, 2008
Bismack is ONLY 23?? Id say move Ross + Patterson, resign Bismack and Derozan and use Pat+Ross cap space to sign a PF

For the record, we do not own Bismack's Bird Rights. Biz will have to take alot less money to re-sign here.

I doubt he walks away from potentially $17 million, like many are projecting.

The CyNick

Freedom of Speech!
Sep 17, 2009
This has been a fantastic season, it was no doubt a huge step forward as the team found a good identity to build on and went further than anyone realistically could expect.

They were 2nd in a weak conference and got beat in the East Finals. Isnt that where you would have expected them to get?

They were humiliated in the 4 losses and the idiot fans in the ACC thanked them for it. I guess when you get beat down for years and years, and you get a mediocre season, it seems like something great.

Radiohead

Street Spirit
Sep 6, 2008
They were 2nd in a weak conference and got beat in the East Finals. Isnt that where you would have expected them to get?

They were humiliated in the 4 losses and the idiot fans in the ACC thanked them for it. I guess when you get beat down for years and years, and you get a mediocre season, it seems like something great.

Username checks out.

The CyNick

Freedom of Speech!
Sep 17, 2009
Going to be sad to see this fanbase confused as other teams in the East pass us.

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.

This is an absolute crock.

We were completely out matched on paper in this series, and yet we were the only team that gave the Cavs any trouble in the playoffs.

These guys battled and deserved the praise from the fans. They went as far as anyone could have possibly expected.

leafsleafs

Jul 12, 2006
Here

I realistically expected that they could be the second best team in the East this year, and they were.

No shame in losing to a better team.

I really enjoyed watching the Raps play this year, especially on the nights the Leafs also played, if you know what I mean.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
try doing a dual S&T of Demar for JClarkson and then go after Batum/Horford. Could work. don't know the contract clarkson gets however.

The CyNick

Freedom of Speech!
Sep 17, 2009
This is an absolute crock.

We were completely out matched on paper in this series, and yet we were the only team that gave the Cavs any trouble in the playoffs.

These guys battled and deserved the praise from the fans. They went as far as anyone could have possibly expected.

They barely beat a terrible Pacers team. They barely beat a Heat team without their two bigs. And then they got beat worse than anyone in history in the 4 games they lost. I dont see how thats something to beat our chest about.

Its only seen as a good season because this franchise is such a gong show. Its like a person who has only eaten bread and water their entire life. You give them a meal at East Side Marios and they think its a 5 star restaurant.

Whats worse is management will make decisions based on this "run" selling that "we can still grow from here". The reality is teams like Boston, Miami will quickly pas us, and we'll be stuck with guys like DD making max money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad