Raptors Discussion: V65 Round 3! No sweep for Cleveland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Funk

Jul 2, 2004
I'd like to see the city of Cleveland finally win something but there are so many dbags on this Cavs team I'm not sure if I can cheer for them next round.

They've got the UFC heavyweight champ. That's enough for them for 20 years or so.

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
Lebron gets support from his team while everyone but Lowry stinks it up. Also what's with the lack of JV? Biymbo has not been good tonight.

canucksfan100

Apr 3, 2007
We are gonna be sruck with DeRozan as it is the best option as then we can offer 1 max deal to a UFA. He needs to learn how to play a team game.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
Just want to thank the Raptors for a great, fun season. It was a little frustrating in the playoffs, but there were lots of exciting moments. Keep building, and let's get back to the ECF again next year and be the ones on the winning side.

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
This has been a significant achievement and learning experience for so many guys on this team. Masai has some work to do to now to try to get us to the next level.

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
He clearly looked like he tweaked his ankle. Was hobbling around alot.

I don't know how I missed that. Thanks. Well that's a game. Great season by the Raps though. Make a few tweaks in the offseason, draft someone good with that 9th pick and go for it again next year.

Tonka

OFFSIDE
Apr 8, 2007
This has been a significant achievement and learning experience for so many guys on this team. Masai has some work to do to now to try to get us to the next level.

Honestly, I dont see Raps making it this far for another 10+ years, best to enjoy this season and remember it.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
what's with the hugs and walking down to the bench when there's 2 minutes left? I know that it's over for all intents and purposes, but play to the god damned whistle. Bro it out afterwards.

But when hes not injuree he is a stud and would probably come on the cheap.

"When he's not injured" is almost never.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Raps accomplished more in this series/season than anyone could have hoped for. Great job and hopefully they build upon this for next year

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
get Al Horford by any means

I want Horford too, but "any means" basically means cutting away all of the team's depth. It means not having any of the FAs come back and probably dropping Joseph and/or Patterson and more beyond that considering that Carroll likely isn't going anywhere (not necessarily for need/immobility, but from an optics standpoint of not wanting to boot a guy less than a year after signing him to a big FA contract.)

You'd have Horford and Lowry and Valanciunas.... and almost nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad