Raptors Discussion: V61 - Round 2 (post season play continues)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarmaPolice

Snack enthusiast
Oct 5, 2007
In Limbo
Never thought they'd win after JV went down, and they went on something like a 33-13 run after he was out. Kyle stepped up big. Not gonna question his playoff heart again.

MJ65

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
Big win

JV in 1st and Lowry in 2nd carried this team

DD another terrible performance, let him walk after this season

member 147413

Never thought they'd win after JV went down, and they went on something like a 33-13 run after he was out. Kyle stepped up big. Not gonna question his playoff heart again.

Shoots 20% next game and misses half his FT's :laugh:

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
Big win

JV in 1st and Lowry in 2nd carried this team

DD another terrible performance, let him walk after this season

thing is he has 1 year left on his deal but he has an opt out which he will no doubt. He's going to get the max but I really hope it's not here.

Radiohead

Street Spirit
Sep 6, 2008
I take solace in the fact that Miami fans are probably furious that they can't keep a lead either.

Bruins1233

Apr 30, 2016
As a person with almost no rooting interest (Celtics fan), This has been a very entertaining series, reminiscent of Bulls-Celtics ECSF in 2011. That series had 8 total OT periods. That one gave me heart attacks, this one won't.
Although GO Raptors, I dislike the Heat.

MJ65

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
thing is he has 1 year left on his deal but he has an opt out which he will no doubt. He's going to get the max but I really hope it's not here.

Very true - he is a very good (not great) regular season player but awful in the playoffs

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
As a person with almost no rooting interest (Celtics fan), This has been a very entertaining series, reminiscent of Bulls-Celtics ECSF in 2011. That series had 8 total OT periods. That one gave me heart attacks, this one won't.
Although GO Raptors, I dislike the Heat.

thanks for the kind words, yeah I hate the Heat and their fans, so much disrespect after they cheered JV getting hurt. And booing Lowry after falling on his injured elbow

Radiohead

Street Spirit
Sep 6, 2008
This has been a very entertaining series, reminiscent of Bulls-Celtics ECSF in 2011.

You and I have very different ideas of what entertaining is. Both of these these teams are so bad, especially after watching the Spurs. :laugh:

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
You and I have very different ideas of what entertaining is. Both of these these teams are so bad, especially after watching the Spurs. :laugh:

So bad that it's good. Plus you got two game tying 3s in the first two games and a Wade/Lowry battle in the final few minutes of game 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->