Raptors Discussion: v47|#WeTheNorth | Who knew DeMar was so crucial to the defence? (avatars: post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Starters
Raps14-Ross.gif
|
Raps14-Valanciunas.gif
|
Raps14-Amir.gif

Terrence Ross|Jonas Valanciunas|Amir Johnson
Raps14-DeRozan.gif
|
Raps14-Lowry.gif

DeMar DeRozan|Kyle Lowry
2nd Unit
Raps14-JJohnson.gif
|
Raps14-Hansbrough.gif
|
Raps14-Patterson.gif

James Johnson|Tyler Hansbrough|Patrick Patterson
Raps14-Williams.gif
|
Raps14-Vasquez2.gif

Lou Williams|Greivis Vasquez
Reserves
Raps14-Fields.gif
|
Raps14-Caboclo.gif

Landry Fields|Bruno Caboclo
Coach/Management
Raps14-Casey.gif
|
Raps14-Ujiri.gif

Dwane Casey|Masai Ujiri

Missing ones may be coming soon, time permitting.

Last edited:

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
New thread. I forgot that copying the old posts keeps their original timestamp, which meant this was buried with other threads from earlier in November.

Budsfan

Sep 17, 2006
I thought I would redo the Game Day, so people will know there's a game tonight.

rapsvsnuggets-web.jpg

Jay Satur - Raptors.com

The Raptors aim to get their defence back on track tonight when they return to Air Canada Centre to open a back-to-back against the Denver Nuggets (7:30 PM, TSN2, FAN590).
Projected Starting Lineups

Raptors: Kyle Lowry (G), Greivis Vasquez (G), Terrence Ross (F), Amir Johnson (F), Jonas Valanciunas (C)
raptors_gvcollage.jpg

Nuggets: Ty Lawson (G), Aaron Afflalo(G), Wilson Chandler (F), JJ Hickson (F), Timofey Mozgov (C)
nuggets2_collage.jpg

Injury/Roster Report

Raptors: DeMar DeRozan - Torn left adductor longus tendon (out)

Nuggets: Kenneth Faried - Low Back Strain (questionable), Javale McGee – left Lower Leg Strain (questionable), Nate Robinson – Thoracic Vertebral Contusion (doubtful), Randy Foye – Right Vastus Lateralis Strain (out), Jusuf Nurkic – Personal Reasons. Not With Team

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
NBA
@NBA
Just Announced: @Klow7 of the @Raptors & @aldridge_12 of the @trailblazers named NBA Players of the Week! pic.twitter.com/jEzYmypMMF

Kyle Lowry and Lamarcus Aldridge named NBA players of the week.

Joey24

Mar 9, 2002
New Zealand
Kyle Lowry and Lamarcus Aldridge named NBA players of the week.

Good for kyle, he deserved it :)

Going to be a big test for the Raps tonight, I have always liked the Nuggets but they are defiantly a team that could give us problems even with a suspected depleted lineup. Hope the raps can pull it off.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Why do people "Claim Post", what is that doing?

I did it. It's so that if I add more avatars or other goodies to the thread (because HF limits you to a specific number of images per post, I can't cram everything into one single post), I can keep them all together at the front end of the thread.

Technically I could have not claimed the posts and just tried to copy post #1 again and again when I need them, but since it is post #1 of the thread I worry that might cause unforseen problems.

I suppose I could also just soft-delete the posts too. That way they wouldn't appear for anyone else, but I would be able to see their remnants and reactivate them when needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->